DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

GilaRider

Re: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by GilaRider »

Okay, since my Trinity did not get registered properly the first time, and no one here is responding to posts, PM's or emails, I attempted to re-register the T-1000. I just received the same email telling me that I have an inTune i2, which I do not. I guess I'm going to have to wait on hold, because nothing else is working for me, and I can't do anything with my Challenger until my Trinity is functioning properly (ie; no upgrade, registration or error messages) on my Laptop.

Thanks for the help...
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

email support at support@diablosport.com

The SEMA show is this week in Vegas, so tech support staff is thin this week...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

:punisher:
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

After taking the advice of this tread and emailing you, twice, with no joy, and requesting help through your support page here, also with no joy, I called your telephone support number, waited on hold and finally got the help I needed. BTW, I've only been at this for a week, and I first attempted to register the Trinity here on your web site, only to receive an email informing me I had registered an inTune i2. Kudos to the tech (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) who helped me. It appears everything is function properly now, and my Trinity is registered and updated.

In a previous life, I was a computer field engineer for over 20 years. Now that you know that, the first thing I did when I got my Trinity was download the full user manual and print it out for future reference. Nothing that your tech told me was in the user manual. If it had been, I would have had my Trinity ready to use in about an hour, instead of the week I spent getting to where I am now. I should also mention that I first attempted to connect to the tuner on a Macintosh running Virtual PC with Windows XP. This worked fine with my inTune I-1000-DCX, but wasn't necessary with the inTune because I was able to update it and install custom tunes directly to it on the Macintosh platform. Not so for the Trinity. This information should also be in the Trinity user manual.

Next I'll be restoring my Challenger's original programming from the inTune so I can use my new Trinity; knock on wood... :shock:
turk1955

Post by turk1955 »

So I tried to change my gauge layout (they are reading in centimeters) and instructions say to tap on the gauge I want to change and new choses will come up, well problem is when I tap on a gauge the screen just changes to RMP screen and tap again and it changes to next screen, it never comes up where I can make any changes to the gauges!
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net