DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

mikel

DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by mikel »

Please feel free to email us at support@diablosport.com, as we can reply to a few emails in the same time we are on one phone call.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
09Avalanche

RE: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by 09Avalanche »

I recently purchased a Trinity Diablosport T1000. I own a 2009 Chevy Avalanche Z71 5.3 ltr. I have upgraded the exhaust to a single pipe Magnaflow, I also installed a cool air induction by Volant and a air aid throttle body spacer in hopes to gain a little torque. I purchased your product to help adjust the settings so the darn check engine light does not stay on and hopefully feel a little additional HP. Here is the problem! I set the unit to my specific vehicle, Downloaded the stock settings to my PC, but when i go into the performance settings it says it currently has the stock settings on file and that i need to save it with the DS downloader (which i did) and call 1-800-531-5484 x1. after waiting on hold for a half hour I thought I would try this method! Any help would be appreciated.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

sounds like you have a calibration ID that is not supported...

have you updated the trinity to the latest 7194 revision update???

go to options - show information... what does it say for the revision/version number?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
johnjr

Post by johnjr »

hello. I recently purchase a trinity T-1000 from a friend. and im having trouble to install it into my car dodge neon srt-4 2005. It says :
(3) the tool is not licensed for use with this vehicle...... please tell me what to do. thanks
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Its locked. Tell your friend to restore the original tune on his vehicle and then it will unlock.
jucones

RE: W. Somerset Maugham The Painted Veil pobierz

Post by jucones »

hi, I´m from brazil ans I was in vacation in miami ans purchase one trinity for may camaro 2011 ss 6.2 automatic (L99), my trinity version v.1r07, part number u7141 u7141, serial 6juoccc-1,I did rent any cars in travel, corvette ls3engine, charger v6, mustang gt 5.0 and the trinity not work in performance choice, in any car , the same message ' not supported'', I did installed the driver, and fallow the all instructions but I can´t update my trinity I don´t now why, give a message drive not found. can you help me, i apreciate for help and sorry aboult my english.thanks
jucones

Post by jucones »

hi, I´m from brazil ans I was in vacation in miami and purchase one trinity for may camaro 2011 ss 6.2 automatic (L99), my trinity version v.1r07, part number u7141 u7141, serial 6juoccc-1,I did rent any cars in travel, corvette ls3engine, charger v6, mustang gt 5.0 and the trinity not work in performance choice, in any car , the same message ' not supported'', I did installed the driver, and fallow the all instructions but I can´t update my trinity I don´t now why, give a message drive not found. can you help me, i apreciate for help and sorry aboult my english.thanks
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

that's an old revision... you need to update your trinity to all of the latest revision updates...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Should be on at least 1r08, plus whatever Incremental updates are needed for your car.

I'm running 1t08gj.
snakebyte69

Re: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by snakebyte69 »

attempting to download log fie from updated trinity, newest downloader, and it states that downloading log files not yet supported? what to do? i also attempted to place an sd card to transfer files and it does not find it or freezes
anthonychase14

Post by anthonychase14 »

Vas sent me an updared fix for traction control its a crom file ive followed the instructions to get file to tool but its not working I cannot get the file to show up in the screen where im suppose to choose file to upload to tool and everything is on the desk top does anyone know how to fix this
Livetarget69

Post by Livetarget69 »

Lost back-up ,wont re-store. Car won't start. 2006 dodge charger rt.
brewz

Post by brewz »

I purchased a diablo trinity from my friend, we have been working all day trying to get rid of his stored vin number,, we have already installed original factory tune into his car.. There are no saved tunes to the tuner.. The tuner is not married to the dodge charger.. When we go into options, change vehicle, then pick the vehicle pick the vehicle and the tune... The michine turns off then back on...then push performance on tuner and attempt to download into my car, it claims thatthat we need to restore the dodge back up tune... We have done this al freakin stinking day... Cannot get the tuner to save that the dodge has been put back to original specs.. Im not happy about this... Al freakin day been trying to get this thing to work... I have read that i might have to have trinity unlock this vehicle, but for a price..... I also have found others that have alot of problems with dodges and the trinity.... Why the dodges? Even my snap on motis has a hard time reading them and same with my code reader... The tuner is not married to the charger... And there is no saved tunes to the tuner... I have read up and these tuners are to have the ablity to tune other vehicles... If so then why can i not tune my car from the dodge, i was also under the impression that i could tune a number of other vehicles..why can i not tune mine.... As many good reviews that trinity has, there are alot more bad reviews with dodges mainly, and some of the other domestic car co.. At this point i regreat even buying this tuner...im shure if this problem gets resolved, im shure that the performance gained from the tuner will hopefully out way the headache that ive been going thru all day with no more further expence out of pocket..
hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

If I download and use one of the stock diablo sport tunes and unplug my trinity 1000 from port ,will the tune stay on my car ? Or do I have to leave it plugged in? Also each time I start my car will I have to turn on the trinity or will it just be ready to go from what I had last time I ran it? Just bought a used car that has one on it and just trying to figure this all out, thanks so much.
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

hillbilly wrote:If I download and use one of the stock diablo sport tunes and unplug my trinity 1000 from port ,will the tune stay on my car ? Or do I have to leave it plugged in? Also each time I start my car will I have to turn on the trinity or will it just be ready to go from what I had last time I ran it? Just bought a used car that has one on it and just trying to figure this all out, thanks so much.

yes once you program the vahicle with a tune using the tool. it stays there. you do not have to leave it plugged in. the tune stays there until you load a different tune or the original stock tune.