Trinity T1000

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

tony plane

Trinity T1000

Post by tony plane »

Dear all, I am a very new member have just bought a trinity and have paid for a custom tune to programme the new
E-Force supercharger (part no 1535) to be fitted on my 2014 challenger 392 6.4L .
I have been advised not to use the tune given to me by edelbrock it came with the i1000 (discontinued over a year ago) it arrived , and tried to sort out a fault on it Diablo did sort it out, in the mean time Edelbrock sent out the SCTX4 which was actually ticked on the original check list, that also had a fault, SCT sent out another that was ok. by the way I wont use this tuner. I am now concerned
I live in the UK. Here its very hard to get any sort of help, I am a member of a challenger forum and they have been very helpful
hence there advice to buy the Trinity
My thoughts are, with all the mishaps I`ve had, and so many issue`s I have seen with most of these tuners, is it really going to be worth installing the supercharger ???????? can you guys try and reassure me, what I`m doing I`ll be pleased with
and will I get any help cos living in UK
mikel

Re: Trinity T1000

Post by mikel »

an i2010 or Trinity will work fine, be sure to line up a good source for a custom tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
tony plane

Re: Trinity T1000

Post by tony plane »

Thank you Mikel
yes I have set up a custom tune with HemiTuner Performance, we are going to install the E-Force supercharger end of May
we have here in the UK a Bank holiday which falls on the 29th so hopefully all goes well !