Can not get support help

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Martijam1

Can not get support help

Post by Martijam1 »

I posted about this problem months ago but never got an answer so I sent the following message to a moderator and again never got an answer. Can anyone help? Here is what I posted:

Thanks for answering my posts about being able to use my trinity. The guy who tuned my car said I could not use the trinity any longer. He did not give a reason. He told me for him to program thru the trinity it would cost me 3 times as much because it would take way longer to get all the tuning in for the new exhaust. Before tuning my car I had replaced the original tune. I told him I wanted the shift to firm and torque management off as this has really woken the car up. He told me he would not know what the parameters were so asked that I reinstall everything from the trinity so he could see what the parameters were then he would reset the original tune from the trinity to unlock it. He did this and tuned the car and came out with about 70 horse more than stock. The only problem is the car does not feel like torque management has been taken off. The car makes more power but it feels like it's falling flat on its face on take off. I would like to plug the Trinity back in to make sure I take that off but I am afraid I will mess up his tune. Will the Trinity store his tune as an original tune? If so that would be great but how would I go in to adjust the torque management. When I originally did it I installed the 93 octane tune and adjusted the shift to firm on wot and took the torque management off then. I just don't want to mess up his tune that I paid big dollars for. Thanks in advance for the advice
mikel

Re: Can not get support help

Post by mikel »

replied to other thread, I have to ask, did you pay more for this tune than the Trinity?
If so, he owes you more tuning ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com