Trinity wont connect to computer

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Dredagiant14

Trinity wont connect to computer

Post by Dredagiant14 »

So I bought an unmarried trinity and ran into some problems. I tried to connect my trinity to my 08 dodge charger and it says "This vehicle needs an update". I downloaded all the up to date drivers and DSdownloader. While downloading the the drivers I get to the part where you plug in the tuner and a setup wizard pop ups. I cant get the wizard to pop up, and the computer never recognizes the tuner. I don't understand why it will not work, as the person I got it from had it working just fine(I know this because he unmmaried it from his Magnum before I bought the tuner). I am using a USB cord that comes with the diablo tuner. Any help and guidance would be appreciated.
mikel

Re: Trinity wont connect to computer

Post by mikel »

Dredagiant14 wrote:So I bought an unmarried trinity and ran into some problems. I tried to connect my trinity to my 08 dodge charger and it says "This vehicle needs an update". I downloaded all the up to date drivers and DSdownloader. While downloading the the drivers I get to the part where you plug in the tuner and a setup wizard pop ups. I cant get the wizard to pop up, and the computer never recognizes the tuner. I don't understand why it will not work, as the person I got it from had it working just fine(I know this because he unmmaried it from his Magnum before I bought the tuner). I am using a USB cord that comes with the diablo tuner. Any help and guidance would be appreciated.
install the driver here and try again:

http://installers.diablosport.com/softw ... er_2.5.exe

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Awontwon

Re: Trinity wont connect to computer

Post by Awontwon »

I am also having the same issue and I have downloaded all the new drivers, and tried on two different computers