Mutiple Errors during traction switch off!!!!!

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

mikel

Re: Mutiple Errors during traction switch off!!!!!

Post by mikel »

this file will have NO ABS, TC or ESP when loaded.
Attachments
PCM_68232538AG_noTC_ABS_ESP.drg
(113.21 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
huskay

Post by huskay »

Thank you Mike for all this support, I hope it solves my issue.

I will keep you posted once I test the the custom tune on the car.
huskay

Post by huskay »

Hello Mike,

So I have loaded the custom tune you have sent and reached the below conclusion:

When loading your custom tune, only BLD or slide light shows on dashboard (ABS, Traction, and handbrake dont show when loading the custom tune) - please refer to the below capture. Also, to note that ABS functions normally which means its not switched off. Normally if you press the ESC off button you will have a light showing traction off, I tried to do that when tune is loaded hoping this will add the second light and by this traction is off but unfortunately it didnt work. During this state my car doesnt go into limp mode, but I can notice ABS still working along with traction (not fully disabled)

In the same tune, if I enable traction and then disable it from the tuner, I will have 4 lights (handbreak/ABS/BLD(slide traction)/traction) - please refer to the below photo.

I also tried to have a custom tune from hemifever, thought that this might have different way of switching off traction along with some improvements on the performance. But I faced exactly the same.

Could you please support me with my issue, why when switching ESC from tuner 4 lights come on the dashboard- full traction off but my car enters limp mode later. When using the custom tune (traction off), I can notice ABS still working and traction not fully off, one light shows on dashboard but car doesnt go into limp mode.
Attachments
2018-02-07_02-39-17.png
2018-02-07_02-39-17.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3775 times
2018-02-07_02-36-41.png
2018-02-07_02-36-41.png (1.85 MiB) Viewed 3775 times