IH DT466 and DT530 Connections for M1000 Extreme Pucks

PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck Support

Moderator: mikel

illinoisdyno

IH DT466 and DT530 Connections for M1000 Extreme Pucks

Post by illinoisdyno »

Good morning!

We have sold 3 Extreme Pucks to a customer in AR, and the customer does not know where to connect the Extreme Puck harnesses.

The customer has a 1997 DT466, a 2001 DT466, and a 2002 DT530.

Your installation instruction booklets, including the on-line downloads, are very vague, and we are unable to locate the proper connection for these Pucks. The customer has attempted to locate them in various places, using various sensors, but in all cases the Pucks do not add any power.

Could you PLEASE forward additional photos showing the exact location for connection of these units?

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Tom

Illinois Dyno Center
(309) 523-9200
MaxDiabloSport

RE: IH DT466 and DT530 Connections for M1000 Extreme Pucks

Post by MaxDiabloSport »

Tom,

i will do some digging to see if i can pull up some pictures that would help you. I know you have the product and are ready to go with it, but give me about a day or so to see what i can find.

Once installed properly your customer should feel a power increase, but if he can manage to stay away from that "lead foot" let him know he should expect some great fuel economy out of the pucks as well.
illinoisdyno

Post by illinoisdyno »

Sounds good to me, as long as we can get these to work.

The customer presently has them connected to the ICP sensor, on the driver's side of the block, near the middle of the engine. These pucks only have provisions for 1 sensor connection, and I am wondering if they should have used the ICP and MAP sensors.

Let me know as soon as you find anything out, as the customer is not too happy at this time...

Tom
MaxDiabloSport

Post by MaxDiabloSport »

These two pictures should help

illinoisdyno

Post by illinoisdyno »

Thanks for the photos.

However, this is where the customer has them plugged into.

I guess I need to get an RMA number, and have you guys check them out to make sure they are working correctly.

Thanks, again!

Tom