Lotta ?s about extreme power puck.

PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck Support

Moderator: mikel

DieselSmoke

Lotta ?s about extreme power puck.

Post by DieselSmoke »

o6 Dodge cummins 5.9 4x4 EPP stacked with predator
Guys I need some help. Im about to yank the dang puck off my truck! You havent supplied much info about the thing. I know you recommend large diameter exhaust and upgrade intake for performace settings with the predator and a built tranny 4 the most extreme setting. I didnt see any recommended upgrades needed for the puck, as far as fuel system, I mean. My question is whats the highest puck stack setting I can run without damaging my truck from too much fuel pressure? I had some other questions on the forum, but I guess they werent read.
concoursd

RE: Lotta ?s about extreme power puck.

Post by concoursd »

as long as you are running a stack tune they should have the fuel pressure set for safe operation as far as fuel components. If you run a non-stack tune while stacking the puck then you will have some high pressure.

Other than that your only concerns should be the transmission and EGT's.
DieselSmoke

Post by DieselSmoke »

concoursd! Many Thanks! I was starting to regret buying the puck, and my opinion of DiabloSport was wavering. I truly appreciate your prompt and informative answers.
mikel

Post by mikel »

if you ask for more pressure than the system can provide, it wont hurt anything, it will just stop making more power...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com