6.7L Dodge

PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck Support

Moderator: mikel

albert

6.7L Dodge

Post by albert »

Have yall got the problem straighten out on the extreme power puck for the 2010 on up Dodge Ram 2500/3500 diesel. Have seen many complaints on this triping codes following directions disconnecting battery and still have codes triped. Haven't seen any positives to complaints or problem solves on forum about this. Looking to purchase one but not sure hearing all the negatives about product. Also looking to an MP-8 has anyone heard if they are having same issues.
mikel

RE: 6.7L Dodge

Post by mikel »

Well, we've sold way more P1040s that you see people complaining about them, problem is, nobody comes here to tell us about it when it works perfect ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
albert

Post by albert »

Okay well FYI I got a p020f code as soon as I got it installed and took it down the road for a test run. Did everything said to be done on install that I been reading and bam code. Sorry I was going to reply with it all good since noone ever does that but not the case. Had it cleared and it came back just with a different letter on back guess the different injector is this a big deal or just a code and just be on my way or what should I do
mikel

Post by mikel »

did you disconnect the battery before you installed it?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
albert

Post by albert »

Yea I did I read all this on this forum before I did install so I wouldn't have to double work! Also doesn't seem like it got a 100 hp either barely tell any difference. The codes I gave earlier said injector timing was this a big deal or not I just keep clearing them truck runs is this okay or this might cause problem in long run or damages.
albert

Post by albert »

Will redoing it again and disconnect battery fix it. It doesn't set codes if you just driving but if you go to flooring it ding ding service light comes on. So idk if disconnecting battery going to help maybe not meant for performance on newer vehicles. What are your thoughts on it.