Mafia Blinking

MAF.i.a Support

Moderator: mikel

spoolfool

Mafia Blinking

Post by spoolfool »

Running on setting 3 on stock maf and the car(03 mach1) has a 67mm turbo. The car will rev out fine under part throttle and idle. Once the car gets into boost it looses power bad and stumbles. Maf ad counts read in the 960 range but have noticed the load seems a bit high in the 1.7's on low boost. How can I tell if its bad or can I send it in for repair? Have also noticed a blinking red light going off inside the mafia.
mikel

RE: Mafia Blinking

Post by mikel »

Is it safe to assume the car was tuned with the Mafia in place?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
spoolfool

Re: RE: Mafia Blinking

Post by spoolfool »

mikel wrote:Is it safe to assume the car was tuned with the Mafia in place?
Mikel, yes it has been tuned for the mafia and maf combo. I tried to log my maf voltage but for some reason I cant log that specific pid. I think I'm going to try and set the tune up for a pegged maf and see what the does for me.

Once the turbo spools the car will loose power and start to go lean in the 12.6-13 range, spark drops to 12*,have noticed load seems a little high than what it noramlly runs, fuel rail pressure fluxuates between 37-42psi, fuel pump duty cycle does seem low in the 75% range(returnless) The car has dual gt pumps with a zone5 fpdm, #60's, and makes 630rwhp on 14psi. Judging from my previous logs on the dyno the fpdc was in the 85% range on a dyno jet dyno. From everything I've read my fuel system should be a little more taxxed on the street and the current logs show it to be less.

Whats your opinion?
mikel

RE: Re: RE: Mafia Blinking

Post by mikel »

some 03 Mustangs do not have a MAF V PID....talk to ford ;)

Yeah, if load seems off, the Mafia would be the first thing to check.

Might be a good idea to get it replaced or sent in for a checkup.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
spoolfool

RE: Re: RE: Mafia Blinking

Post by spoolfool »

When I pull up my pcm code for logs it has a pid for maf volts but it's lower case and doesnt seem to respond when I log it. If not with livelink, can I splice a voltimeter into the signal wire (which one?) and see what it's doing that way?