Board index Welcome to DiabloSport Announcements Christmas/New Years Holiday Schedule

Christmas/New Years Holiday Schedule

DiabloSport Announcements

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:22 pm

Our offices will be closed Tuesday December 24th and Wednesday December 25th for the Christmas Holiday.
We will also be closed on January 1st in Celebration of the New Year.

Happy Holidays!!
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Is this the same schedule for PowerTeq in Utah and Holley, as far as getting programmer orders submitted and shipped out???? So those are the only days they will be closed as well???

So any other days besides those, my orders and shipments should occur as they usually do???
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:15 pm

I got My predator platinum 2 7271 in the mail at 3pm est today. I tried to program vehicle and got a message to update my tuner through ignition software. I registered it and bought the 2017+ package to program my 2018 silverado, it said wait an hour of two and I would get an email this was 3:18pm est, I never heard back. The updater keeps telling me i have to wait for the server 1-2 hours. Is this because of the holiday schedule or is the license server automated?

Post Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Yep, normal.. 2017/2018/2019 vehicles require a special unlock sequence... so what will happen is, when you go to install a tune the first time, the tool will give you a message that "one or more controllers can not be tuned - Contacting powertech for vehicle unlock... you will be notified within 1-2 days" - or something similar to that effect.. so then in 1-2 days (usually within an hour though) you should receive an email (if you registered your tool on diablo's site) that your update is ready.. or just run the updater again to update your tool in an hour or so - so then you'd run the Ignition Updater on the tool again, and it will update the tool with the unlock code for your ECM, and then you'd be able to tune the vehicle.

Keep in mind that, if and when you will want custom tuning done for your truck, that it can not be done for that Predator 2 tool... You'll want to have the inTune i3 8246 Platinum version tool instead... ;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Return to Announcements