1992 mustang gt diablo chip

DeltaChip Support

Moderator: mikel

superwes98

1992 mustang gt diablo chip

Post by superwes98 »

so i picked a diablosport chip from one of the forums im on and now NO ONE can tell me who can or where to get it tuned.
it came out of an 86 mustang gt 5.0 and im putting it in a 92 mustang gt. they were both mas air setups by the way

its obviously black and red an the only thing it says on it is:
side A: www.diablosport.com and JBTR
side B: ALTRA MAX

im just trying to figure out what chip i have, who can tune it, and if possible what programmers/devices can tune it

thanks
mikel

RE: 1992 mustang gt diablo chip

Post by mikel »

not many people that still do anything with htose older chips, a better idea would be a newer black revolution chip.

You can contact willy at pdi at 305 218 0640 to have that chip flashed for your car.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
superwes98

Post by superwes98 »

im not going to buy one when i already have one.
i noticed u gave the same opinion on other peoples threads so they will buy new one.

im will to spend money a tune but i am not going to spend money on another chip and then even more on a tune for that chip.
im not trying to be a dick, but if u people want my money it would great if u could help me out
mikel

Post by mikel »

Well, sorry you see it that way.
You have an OLD chip, and even if you find someone that can tune it, it is going to cost money.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
moparfonix

Post by moparfonix »

So basically your customer service response is, your products are only good for so long and when someone has spent money on it the best help you can offer is to say its old and useless. Well i am going to throw my old chip away like you say, but i am going with a megasquirt, cheaper, more versital and when they come out with a new version the old one is upgradable. Oh and the tech support actually gives tech advise not sales pitches. Why would i buy a new one if the in a few years you'll make another and give me this same line.
mikel

Post by mikel »

It is not uncommon for electronics products to get dated....ever shopped for a laptop?
Cell phone?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com