Tuning App

CMR Support

Moderator: mikel

gizmodo

Tuning App

Post by gizmodo »

A few people have suggested I post this here, so here I am...

I got permission from CoolVanilla on LXForums.com to update his CmrHisto application. The original is here: http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=95019

I started off doing this so it would work better for us SRT4 folks, but have had some suggestions along the way from some DCX CMR tuners. The application basically allows you to take a DSDataViewer log that was exported to CSV and view it in tabular form to look for trends in the selected PIDs. I'm not sure how beneficial it will be to people tuning Ford or GM since it uses RPM for the x axis and PRatio or MAP/BARO for the y axis. You can view all the info about it and download from here: http://cmrhisto.candnbrett.com/

Keep in mind I am not a CMR tuner, I just wanted to be able to use this with logs from my SRT4. If you find it useful and want something added or changed, let me know and I will look into it.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
mikel

RE: Tuning App

Post by mikel »

Nice, thanks.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
gizmodo

RE: Tuning App

Post by gizmodo »

I put a new version up that allows you to select the PID to use for the Y axis. Maybe it will help people other than DCX tuners.

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
gizmodo

Re: Tuning App

Post by gizmodo »

I just released a new version of this. A few bug fixes, but I also added a 3D surface map feature. You can choose three different views for your surface map. Let me know if you have any problems.
map1.png
map1.png (136.24 KiB) Viewed 18845 times
map2.png
map2.png (149.41 KiB) Viewed 18845 times
map3.png
map3.png (106.13 KiB) Viewed 18845 times

mikel

Post by mikel »

nice...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
sear386

Post by sear386 »

mikel wrote:nice...
Hi do you guys do custom tuning?

I have an 08 ram 1500 5.7 hemi I am going to add forced induction to it (turbo), are you guys able to provide and base tune to get the engine to start up and do some data logging to fine tune the settings after wards?

Also I read about so many people asking for a single user licensed CMR software do you guys have that set up?

I have already talked to guys like hemi fever, B&G, etc... they are all telling me to go with a supercharger instead of a turbo. something about hemi's don't like low rpm low throttle boost. My question is how is the ford ecoboost doing it with a v6.

Any info would help me out alot i am starting to plan out the turbo system and gathering part numbers at the moment. before I start buying the parts I would like to know I have some one to help me out tuning this thing.
Thanks man
Jim