CMR End User Training Available?

CMR Support

Moderator: mikel

stangman_2

CMR End User Training Available?

Post by stangman_2 »

When Diablosport does make the CMR product available to end users, will any sort of training be available for the proper use of the product? I'm sure this is one of big sticking points in selling this product to the general public...first to understand what each tuning variable controls, and equally important through this understanding not to damage an engine or drivetrain. Training could be accompanying instructional CD's, classes on site at Diablosport, or other means. Aside from having the flexibility to tune my own vehicle, I am also interested in understanding more about all ECU variables, what's possible, what's not, what's dangerous (!) , but also emission control systems and their role in power tuning. If the price were reasonable, I'd be willing to fly down to Florida and attend a 1-2 days class, if it were available.

Thanks!
Brian
cole

Re: CMR End User Training Available?

Post by cole »

stangman_2 wrote:When Diablosport does make the CMR product available to end users, will any sort of training be available for the proper use of the product? I'm sure this is one of big sticking points in selling this product to the general public...first to understand what each tuning variable controls, and equally important through this understanding not to damage an engine or drivetrain. Training could be accompanying instructional CD's, classes on site at Diablosport, or other means. Aside from having the flexibility to tune my own vehicle, I am also interested in understanding more about all ECU variables, what's possible, what's not, what's dangerous (!) , but also emission control systems and their role in power tuning. If the price were reasonable, I'd be willing to fly down to Florida and attend a 1-2 days class, if it were available.

Usually this type of training requires more than one day to grasp. We will have a really detailed manual on the software as well as a forum section for tuning help. We will post write ups in the forum on how strategy works and any parameter questions. But the training classes are not out of the picture. We have these type of training classes for our dealers but i do not have cost on such training.

Cole Stevens

Thanks!
Brian
stangman_2

Post by stangman_2 »

Yes, thanks Cole. I will definitely be looking to purchase the CMR system when it becomes available...hopefully not too much longer!
pdtrob

Post by pdtrob »

The CMR software is not an easy nut to crack! You would probably need a 3 or 4 day hands on training session as I am still learning about it every day. :twisted:
pdtrob

Post by pdtrob »

cole wrote:
stangman_2 wrote:When Diablosport does make the CMR product available to end users, will any sort of training be available for the proper use of the product? I'm sure this is one of big sticking points in selling this product to the general public...first to understand what each tuning variable controls, and equally important through this understanding not to damage an engine or drivetrain. Training could be accompanying instructional CD's, classes on site at Diablosport, or other means. Aside from having the flexibility to tune my own vehicle, I am also interested in understanding more about all ECU variables, what's possible, what's not, what's dangerous (!) , but also emission control systems and their role in power tuning. If the price were reasonable, I'd be willing to fly down to Florida and attend a 1-2 days class, if it were available.

Usually this type of training requires more than one day to grasp. We will have a really detailed manual on the software as well as a forum section for tuning help. We will post write ups in the forum on how strategy works and any parameter questions. But the training classes are not out of the picture. We have these type of training classes for our dealers but i do not have cost on such training.

Cole Stevens

Thanks!
Brian
Cole can I please get one of those Instruction manuals. I think this would really help me. :idea:
cole

Post by cole »

pdtrob wrote:
cole wrote:

Cole Stevens

Thanks!
Brian
Cole can I please get one of those Instruction manuals. I think this would really help me. :idea:
The sales department has these manuals, pls contact them on availability.
Cole Stevens
MattD

RE: Re: CMR End User Training Available?

Post by MattD »

Is there a part number for the instruction manual? Does it come with the dealer CMR software? I'm gonna be placing my order here in the next few days and would like to have all my ducks in a row.
2012 Ram 1500