First gm i2

CMR Support

Moderator: mikel

AllUSA

First gm i2

Post by AllUSA »

I have had the Chrysler cmr for a while. Just purchased the gm and Ford cmr Had a customer over a hour away. He had his truck at a shop. They just installed a procharger. They contracted me and asked if I could build a custom tune
I said no problem. Been doing them for years with other software. I read the i2 build the file on the tuner load it in the 2013 avalanche. Then I go plug the i2 into my laptop. It will not open up the folder. The com ports are showing. Do I need to try on another laptop. Maybe there is a Conflict with other software. I have sniper, deltaforce, Mac 10, efilive, binary editor from core tuning, tunercats, jet, tunerpro,several chip burners like, lt1 edit, many other programs. It's a windows 10 laptop will it work with Windows 10. I got the guy going by building the tune with another software. But he wants to use the i2 to change tunes and because he paid for it. Am I don't something wrong?
http://www.doctortuned.com
DYNO TUNING.
Custom Tuning GM, Dodge, Fords
843-246-5832
mikel

Re: First gm i2

Post by mikel »

you dont get the i2 drive?

does it show as i2000 in device manager?
if so delete the driver and reboot the tool and it should sow the drive and appear as i2 in the device manager.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
AllUSA

Re: First gm i2

Post by AllUSA »

The tool shows up under device manager and ports. But still will not come up on my laptop. I can use the trinity and the predator with dsdownloader no problem. but the i2 will not come up. I'm going to have to use another program to tune this vehicle.
http://www.doctortuned.com
DYNO TUNING.
Custom Tuning GM, Dodge, Fords
843-246-5832
Jamestorug

First gm i2

Post by Jamestorug »

Will someone please explain why there is a link to jump to the "First unread message" in some threads but not others?

Thanks,
Ed