Having problems with PCM and Trinity T-1000 (Vechicle Dying)

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

RTCowboy

Having problems with PCM and Trinity T-1000 (Vechicle Dying)

Post by RTCowboy »

Okay guys new to the forum and Diablo Sport tuning systems. Today I received my PCM and tuner for my 2016 Dodge Charger RT and installed the PCM and of course tuner but once I installed my tune my vehicle would start and then die by idling a few seconds before dieing. The strange part after awhile after messing with the unit it finally started up I drove it around the neighborhood came back home shut it off came back a little later and it did the same thing, started up idled a bit and died. After messing around with the unit it started back up ran it around the neighborhood again came back home killed and try to restart and again started up and died!! It’s getting frustrating to say the lest but I’m afraid to go anywhere because I’m sure if it will start back up. Some things I’ve notice is on the drivers info screen I get wierd things like Saftety Bags need servicing.... needing oil change when I just got one ... and some other things I can’t remember. A few questions I have but does the tuner need to be hooked up at all times or can it be removed once it’s tuned? Also must unit be fully charged before doing a tune? Again these may be stupid questions but I’m new to this and not sure if this is what is causing some of the problems. Thanks guys in advance for any and all help.
mikel

Re: Having problems with PCM and Trinity T-1000 (Vechicle Dy

Post by mikel »

sounds like a connectivity issue more than anything else, check all connectors are seated/locked on the pcm, etc.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com