Caliber SRT-4 Needs your support!!

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

turbojosrt4

Post by turbojosrt4 »

keep up the good work guys
johnscooling

Post by johnscooling »

SCGt94 wrote:As of right now no nothing new to report. I have been doing a lot of work with dodge related template stuff for cmr, which will make life much easier when it comes to supporting new applications.(aka good for you guys). This issue is not dead though.
Thanks man!
08BlkCaliSRT4

Post by 08BlkCaliSRT4 »

I do have a general question given the theory that the Caliber SRT has their tuner launched from you guys. Obviously you have to flash the program into the PCM. Given it has to have that function in order to do anything, the caliber PCM require not only a VIN programmed but the electrical throttle to be calibrated also (whether its a new Mopar stage 1 or used). Can this function be incorporated in the tuner? Kinda like how COBB has a 2-step and WOT Shifting (which I like to see too in Diablos tuner) into their normal tuner.
Floaten621

Post by Floaten621 »

any update?
Floaten621

Post by Floaten621 »

is this dead?
Gilitar

Post by Gilitar »

Dead????

I'm trying to hold out for you DiabloSport instead of buying the Mopar Stage 1, but we really haven't heard anything but "rumors" of a future programer. Are we a go or not?
Juice0723

Post by Juice0723 »

I'm waiting as well.
xxmo0odyxx

Post by xxmo0odyxx »

hi there
im from Saudi Arabia and me and other over here waiting for your product that they talk about it log time ago at caliber srt4 .net
so any up date for this !!!! :roll:
please do it we need it
srttony

Post by srttony »

Get the tuner rolling!!!
SRTSassy

Post by SRTSassy »

Would love this tuner!!!
bgp

Post by bgp »

It seems as you've put this project on the second or third back burner on more favorable (??) vehicles.
I'd advise getting this done soon,or not at all. There's a tune already available from a German tuner which a American tuner is modifying and selling it as a flash and also as part of some staged packages (injectors/adjustable wastegate adjucator/modified stock turbo) and also another American tuner that will have their own out soon as well. Personally I am quite dissapointed in your guys as you posted in our forums that you would have something out soon,even going as far as obtaining a test mule to explore this. Johnscooling has already went with the German tune,and I will as well.

When you snoose,you lose.
gizmodo

Post by gizmodo »

:wam:
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
bgp

Post by bgp »

gizmodo wrote::wam:

LOL!!!

That is pretty funny Giz.

But I stand by my comments though.
Floaten621

Post by Floaten621 »

There has been no update since Jan 20th of this year. Is this being worked on or should we not hold our breath.
avengersrt6

Post by avengersrt6 »

Okay guys, you are now behind the 8-ball as far as a tuner is concerned. If there was any motivation to get this done before, it must be a kick in the gonads now. So are you going to come through for us MS 1 guys and help us catch up with the PTP and Singh groups or are you just going to let us go.

Either way, I think we as a community have done our part. At this point I think the least we deserve is an honest, straight forward answer.

Thanks BTW, I know you tried at least.