Tune Viewer Inquiry

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

Goatluver

Tune Viewer Inquiry

Post by Goatluver »

I noticed that the recommendation forum is gone so I will post my idea here.

Just as we have the DataViewer, which is great btw, how about developing a TuneViewer app. The DS users will be able to view the LAN (tune) files. I understand the tunes being locked to a particular device but if we had the ability to view our tunes that would be great. The users would then be able to begin to understand how our tunes work. For instance, if I could see how PE for timing and AFR are set in the tune then view a log on DV I would better understand about the changes I may need to make. Seeing VE and how the MAF is set (GM). Of course we wouldnt be able to make any changes to the tune, just view all the parameters. Think of it as a Read Only CMR.
05 GTO - M6
U7191 ver 9r02

08 - Avalanche LTZ
i1000 ver 1r04g
Goatluver

RE: Tune Viewer Inquiry

Post by Goatluver »

Can this post be moved to the Future Product Requests? It was not displayed when I posted.
05 GTO - M6
U7191 ver 9r02

08 - Avalanche LTZ
i1000 ver 1r04g
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

done.

:lol: :lol:
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Vapor7

Post by Vapor7 »

I 2nd the request for a 'tune viewer' except I'd like to have edit capabilities in it. I wouldn't mind it being locked to my U7145 so as to prevent any commercial use but I would like to be able to actually see the tune when I am making changes as opposed to the way we do it now in the tuner itself. The viewer could be only for the items that Diablo already allows us to modify in the tuner.
So............... how about it ?