04-07 Vue Redline & V6

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

WE0H

Post by WE0H »

I'd be interested if Diablo can work with this computer. The shift points are a mess.

Mike
'08 Sky RL in Yellow > GF's ride
'04 3.5l AWD Vue in white

'06 Red RL Comp package
Cobra heat exchanger
Intense Urethane motor mounts...Feel the vibes...
3" ZZP 15.5 psi
42lb & ZZP tune
GTP

Post by GTP »

I would be intersted in the Diablo SPort Tuner as well. I did alot of research into getting other companies to do this. SOMEONE has to able to tune this ECU/ECM.
Chrispy2010

Post by Chrispy2010 »

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue AWD and would be interested if it is possible to tune this ECU/ECM.
8man1320

Post by 8man1320 »

I have recently purchased a 2004 vue redline, for a shop car project.

Any plans to develop a tuner for these vehicles?
I am willing to be a tester/guinea pig.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

nah, not a whole lotta demand or big enough market for it....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
dudenicevcr

Post by dudenicevcr »

I would buy one of these tuners tomorrow if it was available. Myself and a few other Vue members have been trying to do ECU swaps to try and find an earlier ECU that isn't limited in 1st gear (these things really are beasts when they hit 2nd). Even without a tune, the K&N air intake adds nearly 12HP.

As stated previously, these engines aren't just used in the Saturn Vue, They're also in the Honda Odyssey, Ridgeline, Pilot, Inspire, Accord, and the Accura RSX, TSX, RL, and the engine has been on Ward's 10 Best Engines list for 3 years.
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

K&N may claim 12hp, but in reality, you can cut that in half.

It doesn't matter what the engine was used in, it matters what the PCM was used in. Nothing. Vue and thats it. If it was the same as the Hondas you'd be able to use Hondata to tune.

Also, the RSX never came with a V6, you're missing the TL, and the version in the TSX is a newer generation. AND WTF is an Inspire?
Doublesharp

One more...for what it's worth

Post by Doublesharp »

2004 Saturn Vue with Honda 3.5 J35 engine. (that's what used to be called a Hybrid :wink: )

Still plugging away at this forum hoping the Diablo :twisted: guys will do us the honor of opening up the capabilities of our engines.

TO: whom it may concern.

IF the engine were unlocked (so to speak) it would be a cheap and logical mod for Honda owners looking for engine swaps and could be used on off road/racing/drifting vehicles too.

LOTS of Possibilities and Vue engines sell cheaper than Honda engines when buying from salvage or folks parting out their wrecks.

Come on guys. I made my case.
pyroom

Post by pyroom »

How many signatures would you guys need before you would look at the Vue?
mikel

Post by mikel »

1000+?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rapom

Re: 04-07 Vue Redline & V6

Post by rapom »

Please to god make a tuner for the vue redline! It's so weak in first gear because of the governer. Getting killed by lots of lesser bs... these things rip when they hit second especially when it's like mine and has 230k miles. It slips into 2nd and tricks vtec to kick in eairly. Frekin sweet. I bought a d. Sport tuner for my 300 srt. Amazing stuff guys. Please make one for the honda 3.5 vue. Crappy gm ecu is holding back that motor like no tomorrow
Mike_Levy

Re: 04-07 Vue Redline & V6

Post by Mike_Levy »

Not gonna happen. You have what you have. Its a family grocery getter, not a hot rod.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in