Board index DiabloSport Community Future Product Requests Tuner for the V6 Chrysler/Dodge V6 LX cars

Tuner for the V6 Chrysler/Dodge V6 LX cars

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 am

I would love to see, and many many others would love to have a tuner for their V6 LX cars. There would be nothing better than to have one. I think it would be the best performance boost for the money for our cars. I don't want a Jet Stage 2 chip, can't raise the limiters. I don't want a B&G PCM computer, the dealership or a mechanic's shop could erase the program, there goes $400. I don't want a supercharger right now, maybe in the future. Want to know about the results before I invest in one. I want a tuner for my V6 Charger. This would be the best tool to have and it is so versitile. There are lists a mile long of potential buyers, but you at Diablosports have to make one for us to buy one. I see more profits coming your way if you make a good tuner just like the 5.7 hemi LX cars have. You want to be heroes to many people including me, make a tuner for the V6 LX cars.

most of us v6 owners are most likely going to be hemi owners in the future, i know my next car will be the r/t. Now if you dont support the v6 charger population now, what would make us want to support you later. Its not that hard, you have a market, and opportunity to catch the market before any other company. What is so hard to figure out here? I wish i had a tuner company, i know id make one and catch all the money flying at me.

I just wanted to make my support for DiabloSport to create a tuner for the v6 3.5L Dodge Charger official. I am a member at Chargerforums and LXforums and I can honestly say that there is a huge v6 market out there that is currently not being tapped into. The misconception is that because we did not have the money for the Hemi we will not have the money for a performance tuner. THIS IS SO NOT TRUE. We all made the choice to buy a v6 for different reasons, but most of us still want the performance that your tuner can offer. PLEASE HELP US MAKE OUR V6 CHARGER'S THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE, A "PERFORMANCE MUSCLE CAR THAT DOESN'T DOUBLE OUR INSURANCE COSTS". Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion, and I look forward to buying a v6 charger tuner some day!

Rob

Hello- Yes, I too would like to see a tuner for the 2006 V6 2.7 L Charger. I would buy it folks! Thank you.

The 3.5L one is out. Don't hold your breathe for a 2.7L one though. That motor was never supposed to be released to the public. It was originally for rentals only. Its completely inadaquate for a 4000lb car, so the aftermarket will never support it.

Well, guess what.....2.7 support is being added to Trinity. Keep an eye out in the near future!
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Lemme guess, all these additions share the PCM with the PentaStar, so adding them in is easy. Either that or somebody came into work drunk and/or high and made some stupid decisions.

LOL, yup, drunk and high ;)

HAHA.

Nope, in reality, we were planning to support everything under the sun in InTune, so we'll start developing tunes for anything NGC3/4 based and get them added to Trinity for starters.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

How about the V6 trucks like the Nitro, Liberty, Dakota, 05+ Ram, and the Raider that all share the 3.7L

sid

sullysdetailing wrote:
How about the V6 trucks like the Nitro, Liberty, Dakota, 05+ Ram, and the Raider that all share the 3.7L

What he said! I would love to get one for my 2010 Nitro 3.7

sid wrote:
sullysdetailing wrote:

What he said! I would love to get one for my 2010 Nitro 3.7

https://www.diablosport.com/index.php?n ... 700#171700

Return to Future Product Requests