Tuner for 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7?

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

07VVTiSport

Tuner for 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7?

Post by 07VVTiSport »

I was just wanting to put this out there. Alot of interest on the Tundra forums for a tuner of some type. Wondered if you guys had one in the works, or had at least thought about one? Im no marketing/business man, but seems there is a definite hole in the ever increasing market for this.

I saw the Toyota thread above, but wanted to make a more specific inquiry.

Thanks,
Will
2007 Toyota Tundra Sport
5.7 V8/6spd auto 2wd
RC/SB

Mods: Boss 335s, Kumho Ecstas, McGaughys 2/4, Tint, AFE CAI, Flowmaster Super 40 exhaust
mikel

RE: Tuner for 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7?

Post by mikel »

We have certainly thought about it.
Check back periodically to see how things turn out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
FLDak

RE: Tuner for 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7?

Post by FLDak »

I'm another one that would be interested in a tuner/programmer for my 2007 Tundra 5.7L.
JTtundra

Post by JTtundra »

Although this is a new Truck line there is a lot of interest in getting a Tuner/Programmer for the Toyota Tundra 5.7 liter engine. If you watch the forums there are numerous people always asking for info on this. A majority of new Tundra owners purchased this truck with performance in mind, So I'm confident the company to release a product first will defiantly reap the benefits!

Thanks!
Toxarch

Post by Toxarch »

I would love to see a an 07 Tundra Tuner/Programmer. There are tons more out there who would also love one. PLEASE come up with one for us.
mikecheat04

Post by mikecheat04 »

Put me on the list! If anything at least please get rid of that damn speed limiter! lol
In all seriousness, if you are the first you will make a killing and we'll be happy too!
chrisis

Post by chrisis »

if you guys get a Tuner/Programmer for 07 tundra i'm in. i know at list another 30 people ready to get one.
ToyCrazy

Post by ToyCrazy »

2007 Tundra Tuner!! Put me on the list. I'll order it seriously!!
rxbike

Sign me up

Post by rxbike »

Where's my tuner ? I love the tuner that I have for my Ford PSD and would love one for my 5.7L Tundra. Looking forward to it
NOLA_1906

RE: Sign me up

Post by NOLA_1906 »

I would DEFINITELY buy a tuner if you release one. I traded in an RX8 for the 5.7 Tundra and at the same time a guy traded in his 350z for one as well. We both liked how fast it was stock for a truck and wanted to mod them further. The market is there whether you get 10 or 1000 replies to this thread. If you build it, they will come.
shanobi

Post by shanobi »

i would absoultly love to see a tuner for the 5.7 tundra. I just bought one four days ago and i know that there is a beast that is just wanting to be released under that hood. And damn the speed limiter, get rid of that and please let us have the option to turn off the o2 sensors. That's the biggest disappointment i have with this truck is the exhaust. You can't hear it at all. So if you have that option on the tuner, I could put straight pipe on that bad boy and make it scream!
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

I've heard that the same company that just bought the tuning for the Titan from Cobb Tuning is doing the same for the Tundras. However, the people at Cobb Tuning are not saying who the buyer is but its come straight from Mikel on here that its not Diablosport.
MattD

Post by MattD »

We could sell them really well over here at Trailblazers/truckaddons.com
2012 Ram 1500
cycleman6

Post by cycleman6 »

There is a huge open market here Diablosport!! I'll give $1,000 for 1st company to come market with product for 5.7 Tundra
Barberdan

Post by Barberdan »

My 5.7 RCSB 2WD Tundra runs like a scared cheetah already but there is definitely some big improvements to be done with shift points(upshifts and downshifts both). The engine peaks right at it's redline making the average powerband horsepower much worst than it should be, if one could make the engine spin 6300RPM roughly in every gear there would be some real results already. It can obviously be tuned dramatically looking at it's 32V VVTL valvetrain and people are digging the performance in every trim this 5.7L is available in; 2WD/4WD, Crewcabs, longbeds, lifted, lowered. They all have performance from the factory that is intoxicating and gets people competitive!