VAG 3.0T

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

Mike_Levy

Re: VAG 3.0T

Post by Mike_Levy »

Okay. I got Magnaflow on-board for 2014. Got K&N to agree to "look in to it". You guys are the hold outs. I always deal with the same companies, but if one of them is stubborn and I have to move on, so be it.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

You can lock this Mike. We'll use the other one. Thats gonna be the only one, because the Mod over on Audi World doesn't want anybody to post responses there. If they don't want to join here, then we'll get nothing. :evil:

I don't get it. All the other boards (Dart, Caddy, Hyundai, etc.) welcome threads about new products, but the German marque boards don't. First BMW, now Audi. Just don't understand?
mikel

Post by mikel »

Mike_Levy wrote:You can lock this Mike. We'll use the other one. Thats gonna be the only one, because the Mod over on Audi World doesn't want anybody to post responses there. If they don't want to join here, then we'll get nothing. :evil:

I don't get it. All the other boards (Dart, Caddy, Hyundai, etc.) welcome threads about new products, but the German marque boards don't. First BMW, now Audi. Just don't understand?
that is odd...I was welcomed on the LXforums in the beginning for sure, and same for the gencoupe forum. As long as I wasnt selling, they were game.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com