Nissan Titan

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

Mychael101

Nissan Titan

Post by Mychael101 »

Any hope that we will see a Predator tool for the Titan owners? Many of us titan owners are just waiting to see who will support our vehicle then picking up what parts we can. Bolt-ons are readily available but not so much in the tuning department. Care to help us out? We have the Hemi's and new Tundra's to worry about now. :twisted:
Warp09

Post by Warp09 »

I would definately want one of these.. You guys should check it out, make one!!
sinnerFA

Nissan Armada/Titan

Post by sinnerFA »

I am looking forward to any company that is willing to invest time/effort into making any product to tune and just flat out add performance to my '05 Nissan Armada (and to also help out my Titan brothers)!!!!
mikel

RE: Nissan Armada/Titan

Post by mikel »

We'll have to look into this...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Mychael101

Re: Nissan Armada/Titan

Post by Mychael101 »

sinnerFA wrote:I am looking forward to any company that is willing to invest time/effort into making any product to tune and just flat out add performance to my '05 Nissan Armada (and to also help out my Titan brothers)!!!!
In case you don't know, an easy way for some quick hp and tq is to go to your dealer and ask a tech for a 2 degree timing advance. And Mikel if you would be so kind as to register over at clubtitan.org and take a look at the performance section and you will see that there are plenty of people that can't wait for someone to step up and make a programmer for the Titans/Armadas, so far its a programmer from Cobb Tuning and a piggyback fron Stillen that are in the works and I believe that custom tuning is available from Uprev in Austin. I've have great success with your predator tool on my 03 GT and have no doubt in your tuning abilities and top notch products.
red_rider_elsinore

Post by red_rider_elsinore »

I am dying to have a tuner for our trucks. The only thing close to a tuner is a piggyback system that stillen keep saying is about to be available to the public. When I had my f-150 I remember hearing your tuner was a great performer. It would be awesome to have a tuner for the titan.
trkconvert

Post by trkconvert »

I would definitely want one!!!!
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

Any updates? It would great to have an alternative to the piggyback offered by Stillen and the programmer by Cobb tuning. You guys seem to be spot on as far as the base performance tune on the stangs so I would be thrilled to see what you could do for our Titans!
mikel

Post by mikel »

We are currently looking into entering some new markets...we'll definetly let you guys know if we make any decisions.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

It would be great to see you in our forums over at Clubtitan.org or Titantalk.com, if you don't mind how bout dropping a line over there and saying hello. I'm sure that you would get a very warm welcome.
mikel

Post by mikel »

I currently monitor more forums than I can handle......but, I'll come over there and check it out one of these days.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

Anything new? Plenty of Nissan Titan and Armada owners are waiting. Sure a few would be willing to do a pre-order as well.
MattD

Post by MattD »

I know over here at truckaddons.com we are constantly getting calls for some kind of tuner for the Titans. I would love to see Diablosport make one.
2012 Ram 1500
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

Don't forget that the Titans are capable of running E85 as well.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Mychael101 wrote:Don't forget that the Titans are capable of running E85 as well.
We likey E85.....

https://www.diablosport.com/index.php?m ... ay&pid=112

Check it out...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com