Magnaflow

The DiabloSport Lounge

Moderator: mikel

Ill_Born_SS

Re: Magnaflow

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

mikel wrote:
Mike_Levy wrote:
mikel wrote:seriously....$6500 for exhaust? Is it made of Gold?!?!
I bet it adds a whopping 8 rwhp or so as well, man, people with money are stupid sometimes :)
Makes 11hp. But its 51lbs lighter than stock!! How much does the stock one weigh that they were able to take that much off??!! Jeez!
losing 51 pounds....in the worst spot possible on a top heavy vehicle :)

Thats a lot of weight, but I bet the pass seat weights about the same :punisher:
Well that price does not include the tips or the down pipe..... damn! it jumps to 9300.00 usd for complete system and that is with the stainless DP.

I can possibly get you a custom made Magnaflow system and/or have it ceramic coated in & out for half that! or Less. Do you think there is interest in a full catback system? Just had a conversation and it can be done if there is interest.
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

I definitely think there is interest. Especially now with the prices dropping on used ones, not so rich people are buying them, and they (I) can't afford to be spending thousands of dollars on an exhaust system. Even those who can afford it, a lot of them just buy mufflers and leave the piping to save money, which to me is stupid, because the stock piping is dimpled all over the place (again, see attachment).
Attachments
Check out the dimpled pipes. That can't be good for flow.
Check out the dimpled pipes. That can't be good for flow.
IMG-20120413-00424.jpg (397.83 KiB) Viewed 22623 times
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
Ill_Born_SS

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Hey Mike, thanks for the pics. The request is in ...wait and see now! Have you checked out Waldron`s DCE mufflers? Maybe give them a call/email they may have some sort of adaption. Their DCE`s are vacuum operated though, I like the electrics if you are at the track, a more positive lock than relying on vacuum. Here is their web just incase you want to check options. http://waldronexhaust.com/cart/index.ph ... ath=22_330
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Would be awesome if they made something for these trucks. Seems like none of the American companies want anything to do with them. Can't even get K&N to make a damn intake, just filters. Maybe if Magnaflow goes first, the others will follow, DiabloSport included. :wink:

Yeah, I looked at their systems when I had the V. Ended up running electrics on that.

Not really sure how the M's work. They're vacuum operated, but you open them with a button on the steering wheel.

Wish I had a car for Magnaflow to work on. I'm in NY though and they're in CA. If they had a portable FaroArm I could easily get lift access, for measuring, etc.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

K&N Drop-in
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

This is really necessary. Put on the downpipes and now this sounds even ricier than before. If MF doesn't come through I'll have to have an X-pipe welded in ASAP, because I feel like a pussy driving around in a weedwacker....... even if it does do 0-60 in 3.90 seconds (which she ran on Saturday, backed up with a 3.97).
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

K&N Drop-in
Mike_Levy

Go the fuck away!!!

Post by Mike_Levy »

RicheBeni wrote: Make sure you change your tampon or sanitary towel at regular intervals. The recommended time frame is every 48 hours for a tampon, and every 45 hours for a sanitary towel. You should never leave a tampon in for longer than 8 hours. You could try using a higher absorbency tampon and consider using sanitary towels as well. You may need to use more tampons or towels on the heavier days of your period. However, if you are changing your towel every 12 hours due to heavy blood loss, you should visit your GP for advice. Hygiene Hygiene is very important when changing sanitary products.
About heavy periods Every woman is different, which means the amount of blood lost during aperiod differs from woman to woman. A large loss of blood can affect women physically and emotionally, and can be a very distressing time.
You should visit your GP if heavy periods are disrupting your everyday life. Your GP may want to investigate the possible causes of heavy bleeding to rule out any other health conditions which may be causing it.
The most common symptoms of anaemia include:
Sleeping You can sleep with a tampon or sanitary towel in place; but it should be changed immediately before bedtime and first thing in the morning. Keeping a tampon in place for longer than the recommended time frame increases your risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS). You can get more advice abouttoxic shock syndrome by visiting NHS Choices.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???!!! Even a bot has to realize that this has no business on a car tuning board!!! Sure, some of the people act and whine like PMSing women, but still!
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

K&N Drop-in
mikel

Post by mikel »

rofl, I never read them.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Is there somebody at MF I can contact about this to push my agenda? The stock muffler is really sucky. Did some testing today, with the cutouts open and closed, and keeping them closed cost me .4 to 60. The motor seems to rev a lot slower, so there must be a LOT of backpressure in there.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

K&N Drop-in
Ill_Born_SS

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Mike_Levy wrote:Is there somebody at MF I can contact about this to push my agenda? The stock muffler is really sucky. Did some testing today, with the cutouts open and closed, and keeping them closed cost me .4 to 60. The motor seems to rev a lot slower, so there must be a LOT of backpressure in there.
Try calling John and discuss the need with him ... hopefully he can assist you! 1 800 two eight eight 7730
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Cool, I'll call him when I get the truck back. Its at the dealer for a change (again). Stuck with a humongous 740iL, that I feel like I shouldn't be driving without collecting a fare.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

K&N Drop-in
mikel

Post by mikel »

OK, read the blog. Good stuff :)

I spend lots of time cursing those left lane morons...you can't imagine how many I deal with on a daily basis on my 25 mile commute up and down I95 every day ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Ill_Born_SS

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Ill_Born_SS wrote:Here is a coupon code for a great discount... coupon code "GMLS4" and FREE delivery, no surprise customs duties either!

go to, http://www.hottexhaust.com enter the code during the checkout.

Enjoy
Coupon Code is still valid!

Go ahead check it out... you will not find a better deal!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...