I1000 For sale

The DiabloSport Lounge

Moderator: mikel

LeaderOfPlanets

I1000 For sale

Post by LeaderOfPlanets »

Have a Intune i1000 that I'm looking to sell, restored my charger to stock tune today and am looking forward to bigger upgrades that are going to need a dyno tune.

I'm thinking $300 shipped is fair, or best offer.
And comes with custom email tunes if your charger happens to be impossibly similar to mine, might get you a few more ponys, lol. Scratch that, they will be deleted because someone will mange to blow there motor with them. :blowup:
DiabloMatt

Re: I1000 For sale

Post by DiabloMatt »

LeaderOfPlanets wrote:Have a Intune i1000 that I'm looking to sell, restored my charger to stock tune today and am looking forward to bigger upgrades that are going to need a dyno tune.

I'm thinking $300 shipped is fair, or best offer.
And comes with custom email tunes if your charger happens to be impossibly similar to mine, might get you a few more ponys, lol. Scratch that, they will be deleted because someone will mange to blow there motor with them. :blowup:

i dont follow. are you selling th i1000 do go to one of our newer ones? or are you selling it because you need a full dyno tune with your current and future mods? as the intune has full custom tune support through several dealers.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

and no one else can use your custom tunes anyway, since they are tied to a specific vehicle by VIN number and engine calibration ID's..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
LeaderOfPlanets

Post by LeaderOfPlanets »

06MonteSS wrote:and no one else can use your custom tunes anyway
DiabloMatt wrote:i dont follow. are you selling th i1000 do go to one of our newer ones? or are you selling it because you need a full dyno tune with your current and future mods? as the intune has full custom tune support through several dealers.
Hahaha hence the impossibly similar. :)
And what differences are between i1000 and the I2xxx series ones?
But I was just going to start saving money for mods and just have a local shop do a dyno tune when I get it all installed.