Ordered Predator from this website.....

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

mikel

Ordered Predator from this website.....

Post by mikel »

If you ordered through our website, the order is filled through Shopatron.
Any and all questions/issues relating to these orders must be directed to Shopatron at 805-547-8368.

Please do not call our sales department, as they do not handle these transactions.

Thank You
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
superssguy

RE: Ordered Predator from this website.....

Post by superssguy »

I have a 02 camaro ss and live in ca. Does a performance tune from my predator change any parameters that will increase my smog readings (ie nox ?) or does the tune only kick in @ WOT ?....Im getting over the limit (about twice!!) of Nox readings...p.s. also have six year old high flow metal cats? Thanks...........
Ill_Born_SS

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Simply pull 4-6* of base timing and recheck your LTFT`s a day or two before the test.... then return to your tune after you pass.
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
mikel

Post by mikel »

cant pull part throttle spark with the tools....gonna need a custom tune.

Ideally, those hi flow cats are not going to work....but good luck.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

Thanks...so should i just re-install original (stock-tune) then before emissions test?...what i wanted to know was does the DS performance tune alter the timing? or does the Perf.tune only kick in @WOT ? I already know the high flow cats dont pass (when old) They did pass when brand new with the help of 1to5 ratio of alcohol to gas..plus i have brand new Ca, approved cats ready for next test. I guess what im getting at is what parameters are changed when im on the DS performance tune? (ie;spark,timing,fuel trims etc.) Thanks.....
mikel

Post by mikel »

yeah, id try the stock tune, but to be honest, i dont know that its going to work either, sounds like your cats simply are not doing their job...
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

Yeah ive been told that the hi-flow metal cats go ''bad'' after a while so? What about the other questions...about the parameters the perf,tune changes? and do they kick in @wot or what?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

timing and fueling iare only changed for WOT.... unless you changed the injector slope setting for your ltft's - then that will also change the fueling for normal part-throttle driving....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

No i havent changed anything,Im using the canned Predator Perf.tune....Do you know if Lt`s and cai make a car run rich or lean? Just curious cause ive heard all sorts of things but want to know from someone who would know....Thanks!
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

will make you run leaner... and LT headers will make you throw trouble codes... need to get a custom tune done to get things dialed in and to disable the necessary trouble codes and related items...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

Besides making my Predator (u7198 v.9r15 )internet updateable and other features ..Will the Performance tune be the same ? or was it re-worked?
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

superssguy wrote:Besides making my Predator (u7198 v.9r15 )internet updateable and other features ..Will the Performance tune be the same ? or was it re-worked?
any answers?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

the tunes have been re-done since those old versions...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
superssguy

Post by superssguy »

Great ! I was happy and could feel the extra power with the older performance tune, Definately noticable..Cant wait to feel the revised Perf.tune...Ill be in touch very soon anyway for your Diablew Custom Tune Lew, Thanks for getting back to me!
Redvettez06

Re: Ordered Predator from this website.....

Post by Redvettez06 »

I ordered a predator u71 and was instructed to update the file. I downloaded the program and latest firmware but as I was installing it. It hung and now is showing as corrupt. The version file was u7194-9r31.com
The last file on unit was u7194-9r19.com
It's is for a 2006 corvette z06.
Can anyone help :lamer: