Were are the tunes that come preinstalled?

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

curtmgulla@gmail.com

Were are the tunes that come preinstalled?

Post by curtmgulla@gmail.com »

I bought a used predator u7194 .. And updated the firware.. But when I hook up to my truck there are no tunes.. No option for 93 tune.. I have a 2010 chevy 1500 with 5.3l does anyone have the preinstalled tunes? For that model?
curtmgulla@gmail.com

Re: Were are the tunes that come preinstalled?

Post by curtmgulla@gmail.com »

Anyone.. Have any help or advice .?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

there are preset tunes on it.. 87 Octane Tune for 87/89 octane gas.. Diablo Tune for 91/93 octane gas...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Koltonb69

Post by Koltonb69 »

Im having this same problem i have a 2009 Gmc Sierra, i have a newer u7194 and i cant seem to get it to show the preloaded tunes it let me modify parameters with 9r.17 but other than that there was restore original back up. I upgraded to 9r.28 and going into the performance tune said the current vehicle calibration isnt supported and would try to save the tune. it spits me out on the next page saying: Modify stock tune or original tune

sorry to jack the thread any way to get this to downgrade or upgrade to a version that will work?