** HOW TO COPY CURRENT TUNE FILES FROM TOOL/VEHICLE **

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

JohnyBeeO

Post by JohnyBeeO »

Okay thanks for the fast answer. I come from Switzerland and i recieved your Predator last days. I'm very happy with it, it boost my car time 0-60mph from 5.28 sec to 4.958. Now i have download with the DSDownloader my original vehicle setup from my car to my notebook. Its a *.grg file, correct? . I have also saw, that's the Data Viewer can record data from my running engine do you need these information's too?

I would like to go to a Diablosport Center to tune there my engine, but here in Switzerland exists no center :(

My Car: 2001 Camaro Z28 LS1
Mods: B&B Tri-flo Exhaust, cold air kit (with Highflow-Filter, Smoothbellow and SLP Lid)

Can you help me Montecarlo? Yeah my mother drove a good one from 1971, beautiful car :)

Best regards

Robert
69 Buick GS 400 2-Door coupe Headers and Pype Streetperformance X-Pipe
01 Camaro Z28 Cold Air Kit and Diablew tuned B&B Triflow exhaust
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

do yourself some data logs and get your fueling adjusted correctly so that your average LTFT's (long term fuel trims) are in the 0 to -2 range...

here's info on how to do all that...

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Khalid_1

Post by Khalid_1 »

Good write up Lew.

Thanks,
Khalid
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

thx man!!

glad it helps!

;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Updated my tutorial/instructions to include the process for the new 7194 9r08 revision that was just released...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
teamexpress

Post by teamexpress »

Sorry for my ignorance but i am new to this. But i have a U7194 for my 08 Silverado 6.0L. How do you now if it's a 9R07 or a 9R08. I am looking to get the most out of my truck and hoping you can help me. I installed an cat back magnaflow exhaust and K&N cold air intake. Now i'm trying to figure out what the best tune would be for my truck. Any help in the right direction would help alot.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

when the predator boots up and is at the main menu, the revision number is at the top of the screen...

do some data logging and get your fueling dialed in:

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917

or for info about getting a custom tune for your truck, check here:

http://www.eprowebdesigns.com/DiabLew_Tune/
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
cts-vls6

2005 cts-v tuning

Post by cts-vls6 »

I have a U7193 and after i installed the diablo tune in my 2005 cts-v my car seems to have lost some power. Did i do something wrong or do i need to adjust something else? I have the latest version of software installed in the unit. (9r11) Has anyone else had this issue, and/or know of a fix? Also, where can i have a custom tune made? Online? Locally? I live in Cincinnati, OH. Thanks ahead of time for your help!
06MonteSS

RE: 2005 cts-v tuning

Post by 06MonteSS »

shouldn't have lost any power...

custom tuning: http://www.diablewtune.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
pozzo

Re: ** HOW TO COPY CURRENT TUNE FILES FROM TOOL/VEHICLE **

Post by pozzo »

I have the U7191 for a 2005 Corvette. I tried to copy a tune in my Predator into my PC.

When I tried to download the E 40 interface I received the message ComSetup failed. I pressed ok and then clicked on Get File.

When I got to the part in the instructions where it states "6. click the GET FILE button-.......Enter that info and click OK. then it will tell you to start the xmodem transfer process before clicking ok- we already did that with the predator- so just click OK.

I clicked OK and got the error message "ProgramaDownloader MFC Application has stopped working". Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
Bigtrucklover

Post by Bigtrucklover »

I'm running a Trinity. CROM version = gm_can_gas-1r13i. My PC is Windows 8.1.

I uploaded my tunes to my PC. But I can only see them using the DSdownloader software.

When I try to find them manually, the computer cannot find them. And when I figured out where is was saving them (I just used the default during setup), they don't appear in the folder. Yet in DSdownloader, if I ask to transfer them from the PC to the tool, it shows them listed under the DSdownloader folder on my PC. It's like they're hidden.

I then looked up how to see hidden files. Went into the control panel under folder options and made sure the show hidden files was selected, and still nothing. How can I make them visible?
2013 Chevy Truck 5.3L with Airaid Jr. and 87 Octane tune.
Bigtrucklover

Post by Bigtrucklover »

No one?
2013 Chevy Truck 5.3L with Airaid Jr. and 87 Octane tune.