Adjusting

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

ntymd8r

Adjusting

Post by ntymd8r »

I have had my 2001 Z28 since it rolled off the showroom floor. I had the predator tune installed in 2003 or so and then had it custom tuned several times to get it right. Now, after about 240,000 Miles, at WOT in 4th (5500 RPM) the LTFT’s are as 2.34%. Everything else had stayed the same. Is this something I can adjust and get noticeable results? I haven’t EVER made an adjustment with the tuner. Thanks!
Red 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, SLP intake, SLP Y-pipe, SLP Loud Mouth exhaust, Predator custom tune U7198, BMR suspension components (STB, RB, Adj. PB, Adj. TA, RCA, Eibach Pro-kit
06MonteSS

Re: Adjusting

Post by 06MonteSS »

fuel trims do fluctuate.. they're supposed to.. they won't always be at 0.. and +2% is perfectly fine, well within the accepted range.. nothing at all to be concerned about..

a lot of things determine what the average ltft's should be at.. intake air temp is a big factor.. the colder it is, the more positive the ltft's will be.. the hotter it is, the more negative they will be.. also, throttle position, engine load, rpm, etc. all play a role in where the ltft's should be at...

you're fine...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
ntymd8r

Post by ntymd8r »

Thanks for the quick response. Makes sense. Normally they’re all at 0.00 at WOT and I live in So Cal so it normally warm. Past few weeks it’s been in the 40*’s when driving home at night. Makes me feel better and nothing has changed internally!
Red 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, SLP intake, SLP Y-pipe, SLP Loud Mouth exhaust, Predator custom tune U7198, BMR suspension components (STB, RB, Adj. PB, Adj. TA, RCA, Eibach Pro-kit
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yep, you're fine man... no worries...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net