mikel

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by mikel »

When posting in the Predator or Trinity support forums, please include:
Make, model and year of vehicle
model # of Predator or Trinity
software revision on the Predator or Trinity
specific information relating to any issue or question you may have

This will allow us to assist you more efficiently.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jo2slo

RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by jo2slo »

dodge 2500 2006
u7131
i dont know if there is a soft ware revision
i have gotton a check engine light 3 times no trouble codes tge 1st time i put the original program back in light went out i put the economy program back in.
a few months later it came back on i tried to put the original back in it wouldnt do it i tried again it put the original back i again put the economy program in a few months later same thing light no codes it took 3 tries to put the original program back in lights ouy again did not reinstall economy program and actually performance really sucks without it
aritter_84

RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by aritter_84 »

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel with over 136000 miles also my truck has a sports package with a 4inch straight exhaust my truck use to run like a bat out of hell but now it looses speed just trying to climb a small hill

I tried to actually run the Diagnostic today I had some compression issues and I unmarked all topics listed under tools on my predator and marked just the cylinders as well as the cylinder banks and the truck was running at the time and it never read them so I went back and marked every option and tried again andit would read everything except that so if the diablo was not designed to perform that particular diagnostic then why is it an option? But if it was what was I doing wrong? I just spent 3000.00 bucks on injectors and I shouldnt be having any problems for that amount of money. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel with over 136000 miles also my truck has a sports package with a 4inch straight exhaust my truck use to run like a bat out of hell but now it looses speed just trying to climb a small hill
Shawn16

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Shawn16 »

I have a 2004 dodge 2500 cummins
U7130
Software is v.9r08
I just bought a brand new predator and I try to put a tune on my truck and it tells me my vehicle is not in the database. The cal_id is 20325251an.
mikel

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by mikel »

Shawn16 wrote:I have a 2004 dodge 2500 cummins
U7130
Software is v.9r08
I just bought a brand new predator and I try to put a tune on my truck and it tells me my vehicle is not in the database. The cal_id is 20325251an.
that tool needs to be updated fromthe U7130 downloads page on our site.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com