Dealer says my predator if frying my line pressure sensor

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Rainemaker

Dealer says my predator if frying my line pressure sensor

Post by Rainemaker »

So here's the story. I just bought my 07 5.9L. The CEL was on when I bought it so I got the right price. Took it to a trusted Chrysler dealer to have the light diagnosed came up with a faulty governor solenoid and line pressure sensor. Replaced both light was out for about 15 hrs then bing back on. Took the truck back and same thing so he replaced it on parts warranty. Cel stayed off till work the next morning. So took it back and same problem. They contacted engineers and they said replace the PCM just to eliminate it we flashed it to the latest factory software. Haven't had the cel come back and it's been ten weeks. I need the fuel economy I was getting but I'm scared to put my programmer even near my truck. Can I send in my programmer for a check over or reflash or is the dealer fos (full of ....). When I looked up the code on the net a lot of people had it come up after custom tune not specifying what programmer was being used. Was a P1575 code. All I want is to keep using my unit. Thanx for any ideas.
mikel

Re: Dealer says my predator if frying my line pressure senso

Post by mikel »

we have no trans control in the Cummins....at all, couldn't change the trans if we wanted to ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com