Old Predator, what can I update to?

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

mjalstad

Old Predator, what can I update to?

Post by mjalstad »

I got a Predator, on the box it just shows "Ford", the programmer itself looks like a pretty old one. On the front of the programmer it says "Ford Performance" on the bottom in blue and orange. When I boot it up, it says Powered by KROS", then displays a logo screen that says "www.diablosport.com Predator FORD 7.3". When I click on "display serial number" it has in there "ford_7_3v4". The updates page shows that the only file you can download needs the new style obd plug, which this programmer doesn't have. What is the most recent file I can update this programmer with and where do I get the file?
mikel

RE: Old Predator, what can I update to?

Post by mikel »

Its an old U7170.

7r19 will go on it, what is on it now?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mjalstad

RE: Old Predator, what can I update to?

Post by mjalstad »

I don't know what's on it now. The best info I can find is "ford_7_3v4". Where can I get the 7r19 file?
wtfman

Post by wtfman »

I made the same mistake trying to get the newer tunes on my old u7170 unit now it is corrupt and I am locked in stock :( If it wouldnt be too much trouble could I also get a copy of that old tune?

Clinton
mikel

Post by mikel »

wtfman wrote:I made the same mistake trying to get the newer tunes on my old u7170 unit now it is corrupt and I am locked in stock :( If it wouldnt be too much trouble could I also get a copy of that old tune?

Clinton
here you go.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com