my new diablosport predator u7165

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

bmans2006

my new diablosport predator u7165

Post by bmans2006 »

I wanted to know if i need to download any new updates for this new programer,and Is there any custom downloads for my applicaition/mods that i have on my truck 2006 ford f250 deisel 6.0 liter. has cold air intake and 4"exhaust cat deleat pipe straight thru muffler thanx very much for your time BMAN (bmansbeefshack@gmail.com) p.s. does it cost extra for custom downloads?
mikel

Re: my new diablosport predator u7165

Post by mikel »

what revision is on it currently?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bmans2006

Post by bmans2006 »

I have the 9r14 program that came with the unit!!! I see that there is an update to 9r15 WHAT will that do as a differance to the tune!!! :drivingbad: Allso Im experencing the engine light coming on when I hit the pedel to the floor for a period of time-or when I have it on cruze control and hits a steep Incline/hill- the predator tool can clear the error code and make the light go out,but if i want to know what the error is It says no error codes Found. I have had the truck at the dealership for an engine problem about 6 months or less ago and in looking at the papper work i see that they had an error code of po611 they tested the EEC dropping down to 38 volts,spec is 48 volts,they state that they replaced /installed half shell per tsb test/test drove/passed!!!! can you or some one help me with this on going engin light problem. A shop has a fix that you send them the unit and they will rebuild it to stock specs or upgrade the unit to 58 volts /I think the site said.... I have an extended warranty on the truck but what is the best solution to this problem and or is the tunning tool causing this problem????? I want to get to the bottom of this situation a.s.a.p. Thanx (Please help with a sollution) :D :mrgreen: :?:
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

Need to know what the code is for in order to help.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
bmans2006

Post by bmans2006 »

The unit does not give me the code! it says no error found.So I Guess When it come's up the next Time, Someone seggested to take the truck to a parts place like o'reilles auto parts or repair shop that they have a code reader!!! but I don't Know.... What Do You Think?
bmans2006

Post by bmans2006 »

Hello You There???? :D :P :cry: :?:
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

You could try that yes. I just need the code it gives.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.