7.3 Original Back up lost!

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

fisherman

RE: Re: RE: 7.3 Original Back up lost!

Post by fisherman »

Mike...I got the same tool back with the same serial number that I sent back to ya'll that had my original backup still in it.I did not get a new tool.I got a repaired tool with no original backup in it which cost me $90 to have re-flashed.Two of Diablos associates knew it had the original backup in it and they never told me it would be lost and I would have to have the truck re-flashed.I may be dumb about all of this but all I was doing from the get go was updating and old tool and I am out twice the money and still not happy with the updated tool.
Ollie#1

Re: 7.3 Original Back up lost!

Post by Ollie#1 »

Mike, this is ollie1. Lost my password and had to set up new account. I'm having the same issues with my Predator. Changed the tune to towing mode now it's stuck again. Same issues as before. I tried to load original backup but won't do it. Says the same thing because tow tune still in truck. I've had this Predator for years, never updated. No other issues other than not recognizing truck. Can you give me password to force original back up like before? Really like the Predator, upgrades any better? Please advise. I tried calling your number and it's busy for the last three hours.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Bryan has you on the phone, will take care of it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Ollie#1

Post by Ollie#1 »

Mike, you guys are awesome. Ten years and counting on the Predator, no updates. Still working except when I put it in tow mode. Lol. Maybe I need to update or upgrade my Predator but if it ain't really broke, why bother.