software not communicating

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

warrenb1

software not communicating

Post by warrenb1 »

ive been a DS user for over 4 years now, received a new laptop and loaded all the software from the site as I did with my previous computer. but now data viewer and downloader isn't communicating with my predator. is windows 10 an issue for this? I believe my other computer ran off of it aswell
warrenb1

Re: software not communicating

Post by warrenb1 »

could a firewall or another outside app be blocking the use of the software?
mikel

Post by mikel »

sounds like the driver is not installed for the serial cable, check device manager.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jeffu86

Post by jeffu86 »

Mikel, I was wondering if you could possible private message me about a predator tune question? I cant find a good tread to answer my question, and you kind of touched on the subject somewhere else about someone who's able to write a tune with you guys a DS. I just need help with this and can fill you in more if your able to message me.

Thank You, Jeff
mikel

Post by mikel »

Pms are tough, what do you need to know?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jeffu86

Post by jeffu86 »

mikel wrote:Pms are tough, what do you need to know?
Ok. So I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7L, Ive jus had the motor replaced and did a cam upgrade and also got a Predator programmer. I was reading somewhere on here and you had mentioned something about someone who can make a tune? Im geeting 6-9mpg in town and 10-12 on the highway, its got a narlly injector tick due to the tune and overworking the injectors. The tune we have it on is a bare minimum one for the break in on the motor but that is done now. I have my Cam card with the specs on it but thats all I've really got as far as info. Im just curious if there was as any one there. Otherwise I'm going to install the wideband and find someone who can help hopefully haha