Predator - Does not support calid - U7137

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Kryton

Predator - Does not support calid - U7137

Post by Kryton »

Morning all,
I have a u7137 which I was using on my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee but someone totaled it. Before insurance took it away, I unmarried the device so I could use it on my new truck. I now have an identical car but on an 05 but the tuner isn't working. It comes up with the error 'does not support calid'. I know the Jeep is 100% up to date as I have had a starscan connected to it. I also had the latest crom updated on the predator whilst I was using it on my last Jeep so that is also up to date. Could you please confirm what the issue might be as I need to disable the MDS asap

Thanks

Chris

EDIT the calid is 56044557AL & also, the unit does come up with Grand Cherokee when powered up so is definitely detecting the truck to some level
Kryton

Re: Predator - Does not support calid - U7137

Post by Kryton »

Any suggestions anyone? Tried on my mates & it works fine so now I'm really confused. Is it because mines an early car so the Pcm isn't supported? If so, could I buy a newer pcm that is supported & flash it with my settings?

Thanks

Ps, sorry for all the newbie questions & I know it's not ideal forum etiquette but I'm at a dead end :(
mikel

Post by mikel »

sounds lie it is just asking you to check for a calibration update using the dsdownloader program on a pc.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Kryton

Post by Kryton »

Thsbks for the reply; predator & jeep are both up to date. Looks like it's a non-supported export PCM that's to blame. I have a USDM PCM enroute to see if that sorts it. I will update here once it's arrived & paired with my WCM in case anyone else has the issue in the future
Kryton

Post by Kryton »

Sorted it. For anyone else experiencing this problem, it's because the diablosport does not have the calids for export models stored in it. If you have access to a starscan, it's an easy fix. Bought a USDM (I bought p/n P56044517AE), unlocked the WCM to pair all parts of the car to your VIN, the you're ready to go. All the configurable that are specific to EUDM are stored in the BCM so changing the PCM & TCM settings has seemingly no adverse affects
mikel

Post by mikel »

Sorry, I didnt realize it was an export.
We have never been able to add export 05-10 Cherokees for some reason.

Good fix :)

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Kryton

Post by Kryton »

No worries, I'm just glad I got it sorted. I'm not one to give up easily though lol
maverickriani

Post by maverickriani »

Please I AM really needing some assistency. I AM from Brazil, Just for My Predator U7137 and I AM having the same issue and i am unable to install the Predator Time. THANK you