DODGE CODES

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Mike_Levy

RE: Which Codes Can The U7135 Read?

Post by Mike_Levy »

It should read most of the Powertrain codes. I didn't read the Auto ShutDown Relay code though (P0688), so not all the Pxxxx codes.
HemiPete

Post by HemiPete »

Where could I find a list of which codes may be read by the Predator?

As I mentioned above, in particular I would like to know if I should be able to see codes U0197 & U1109.
mikel

Post by mikel »

It will read any P codes, and most U codes on DCX vehicles....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
HemiPete

Post by HemiPete »

There are a bunch of options that Challenger was not equipped with from the factory, so I went to a dealer to have them added on. They had to do some programming on the car to allow the new hardware to work (it all communicates over the CAN bus).

I lost the car for a day while they were doing this, and was told that the new equipment didn't work, so they removed the new hardware and gave me the car back. They told me that it was because the "car is incompatible" (not true since I know many people that have done exactly this). They insisted that the software programming was done properly and could not be removed from the car once installed.

I was charged $450 for this! I am trying to build a case to get my money back.

If the programming was done properly, I should expect to see the U0197 & U1109 codes since the PCM thinks that the equipment is there, but the new hardware was removed by the dealer.

After scanning with the Predator, I did not see any codes.

If I know for a fact that the Predator can read these codes, then I know that the programming was not done properly, in which case, I can then go back to the dealer and demand a refund.

Otherwise, I will have to go somewhere to get it scanned (another $80 or so out of my pocket).

Can somebody please confirm if these 2 specific codes are readable or not by my Predator?
mfitzs70

Re: DODGE CODES

Post by mfitzs70 »

Can,t Auto zone read those codes for free?
prohunter

Re: DODGE CODES

Post by prohunter »

2010 Dodge Charger 3.5HO SXT
Predator U7136
Code PO303