Just made a datalog

Questions and comments regarding the DiabloSport data logging tools.

Moderator: mikel

FitzysGTO

Just made a datalog

Post by FitzysGTO »

I just took two drives down the highway at a constant rpm/mph. Got home plugged into my computer and opened with Dataviewer. saved it as a csv and opened up the csv in dslog and it said that I need to put my inj slope down to -12%. Went into the car and adjusted the inj slope to -12% in the diablo tune. Does having to decrease the % of the slope mean I was running rich or lean? I haven't driven it yet to see if it made a difference. will it? I also put in my wheel size too. is there anything else I need to know? I attached my two logs.
Attachments
highwayrun1.csv
(6.97 MiB) Downloaded 695 times
highwayrun2.csv
(5.11 MiB) Downloaded 648 times
06MonteSS

Re: Just made a datalog

Post by 06MonteSS »

going negative on slope, makes the injectors spray MORE fuel, makes you richer...

so if you went -12%, then you were running lean... so that adjustment will make it spray 12% more fuel to richen it up...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
FitzysGTO

Post by FitzysGTO »

Would the Diablo tune made it that lean?
It was around 50 degrees today when I did the log. now its going to get colder. will this change the slope again? should I run the log again when it gets warmer??
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no.. the diablosport tunes do not change/adjust the part-throttle fueling at all. so no - it wouldn't have made it lean... you were lean to start with...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
FitzysGTO

Post by FitzysGTO »

I would guess that I was running lean because of the Vararam intake. thats the only mods I have.