DSDL Application Crash

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

lighthouse37

DSDL Application Crash

Post by lighthouse37 »

I have been trying to update my U1764 the latest crom but get stuck on my XP and Vista machines. I will look into my Vista issues as I am sure it is related to the drivers even though I have tried them all from support and I have the blue serial0to-USB cable included in the package.

The other issue on XP is a complete crash on the step where I click Send to Predator and select the crom from the folder and then click OK. It did it twice. \

Anyone else experience this?

Mike
lighthouse37

Post by lighthouse37 »

I was trying with 9r05 but I just tried with 9r06 and it was much happier. Really not sure what the issue was with 9r05 unless that is what happens with the CalID isn't supported.

Anyway, off and running...
lighthouse37

Post by lighthouse37 »

well scratch that. went to install the tunes and not only are there now no params to modify, i get an out of memory error when installing a tune.

so what gives here!?!?!
johnc

Re: DSDL Application Crash

Post by johnc »

lighthouse37 wrote:a complete crash on the step where I click Send to Predator and select the crom from the folder and then click OK. It did it twice.
Sounds like the CROM file was not finished downloading before you tried to install it? Or maybe you only had a partial file?
johnc <at> diablosport.com
lighthouse37

Post by lighthouse37 »

It was definitely downloaded in full. Partial file? Hmm, I guess I would have to download it again to be sure but now I have moved onto the successor of 9r06...
johnc

Post by johnc »

Ok, so CROM is no longer your issue, you are having problems with a custom tune?
johnc <at> diablosport.com