DS downloader 2.1.0.5 not working on any computer

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

bobbybatt49

DS downloader 2.1.0.5 not working on any computer

Post by bobbybatt49 »

I have the U7135 for my Charger SRT8 and when I initially plugged it into the OBD II port, it stated I needed an update. I have the latest CROM. I've installed the drivers for the USB cable for both my laptop (vista) and my PC (windows XP). A message on my laptop appears that states the DS downloader is corrupt and does not allow me to go any further. My desktop is able to download the update and connect to the predator but is unable to upload and slows my desktop to a crawl then ultimately does nothing. I attempted to burn the update to disk from my desktop and run it on my laptop. I was able to connect but when it started to download, a message appears that there is a problem with the download and states import failed and cant open file download.drg (error 5:access is denied). Please, someone help. I am at a complete lost and a little frustrated since I cannot use the predator on my Charger as of yet. Thanks ahead of time...
johnc

Re: DS downloader 2.1.0.5 not working on any computer

Post by johnc »

bobbybatt49 wrote:A message on my laptop appears that states the DS downloader is corrupt and does not allow me to go any further.
1. Re-download the latest version and re-install it.
2. In the DS Downloader help file there is a page under Troubleshooting for "Problems Under Windows Vista". There are a couple of items in there that you might check.
bobbybatt49 wrote:My desktop is able to download the update and connect to the predator but is unable to upload and slows my desktop to a crawl then ultimately does nothing.
This sounds like your hard drive is full? Or you have a virus on your computer? Something is very strange here. Reboot, check your free hard drive space, run your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs, then try again.
johnc <at> diablosport.com