New USB/Serial driver (Windows 7, Vista, XP)

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

hwp

RE: Re: RE: This Driver worked for Vista 32bit to find USB/S

Post by hwp »

did the download. says its" ready for use" but will not see the predator.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Bulls729

Post by Bulls729 »

Here are the latest Prolific USB-Serial Drivers

Windows 2000/XP/Server2003 (32 & 64-bit) WDM WHQL Driver: v2.0.16.166

Windows Vista/7/Server2008/Server2008R2 (32 & 64-bit) WDF WHQL Driver: v3.3.17.203
Attachments
PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v1417.zip
(3.13 MiB) Downloaded 1418 times
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

check the port settings for the cable in the Windows Device Manager...

hook up the cable and predator to your pc...

go into Windows Device Manager...

go to the com ports section.. find your cable listing.. double click on it to bring up the properties window...

go to the Ports tab...

make sure bits per second is set to 115200...

click the Advanced button..

make sure the com port is set to 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5...

click on OK on all the windows to exit out...

start up DSDownloader, go to options, make sure Auto Connect is selected...

should be good to go...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
moparandy

Post by moparandy »

So I Installed the disc reset my computer and my port is working fine. When I plug my Diablo in it does nothing. what do I do now!!!
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

what do you mean it does nothing? it doesn't power up? it doesn't communicate with the software?? what?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
moparandy

Post by moparandy »

It doesnt communicate with the software.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

get the settings for the port and predator correct... http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... ht=#182703
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
moparandy

Post by moparandy »

When I plug my diablo in the prot says it cant run code 10
pbm.cc

RE: Re: RE: This Driver worked for Vista 32bit to find USB/S

Post by pbm.cc »

I have such a headache from trying to connect my U7135 (Dodge Gas predator) to be able to work with my PC. I have a Belkin usb/serial adaptor. I have downloaded the "VISTA INSTALLER" and also Belkin's "F5U109" drivers and when i restart my computer I get:

"Address a problem with your USB network adapter
Your USB network adapter has stopped working properly because a compatible driver isn't available for this version of Windows.

Because this device isn't compatible with this version of Windows, and there are no solutions available for this problem, we recommend that you find another device on the following website"

I have both drivers saved on my desktop to install and everytime I install them and reconnect the predator it I get "Windows couldnot find driver software for your device. If you know the manufacutrer of your device, you can visit their website and check the support section for driver software"
I AM COMPLETELY LOST! please help

ps: sorry if I sound like a complete novice. =/