New DSDL/Auto updates for Trinity!!

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

mikel

New DSDL/Auto updates for Trinity!!

Post by mikel »

Some of you may have noticed a new version of the DSDownloader has been released.

This new version has some new changes.
Most notably to Trinity users is the new 'auto update' function.

With the new new DSDL, when you connect the Trinity to the PC, and the DSDL finds it, it will see what revision your Trinity is on.

If there is a new full release update for the Trinity, it will let you know, ask you if you want to download it (yes or no) then ask if you want to send that update to the tool. It is all seamless, and automated. You dont have to do anything!
Then, after it loads the full update, it checks to see what vehicle your Trinity is configured for, and if there is an incremental update available for you, it goes through the same process (do you wish to d/l, yes or no?)

This should help since you dont need to know what or why the incrementals are there, or if you need them, DSDownloader will now handle all of this for you.

There are also a few cosmetic changes, like instead of 'send crom file to tool', that button now simply reads 'update tool'.

ALso, when you click get tune file from tool, you'll get a new dialog bow that asks you ina cleaner manner whether or not you want the original backup file or last tune written.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jimb

RE: New DSDL/Auto updates for Trinity!!

Post by jimb »

A new version of DSDownloader is available for download. Version 2.2.2.0 is must for anyone loading 2011 Mustang Tunes into Trinity. It also address some minor status bar issues. Detail release notes are here: http://www.diablosport.com/CMR/release_ ... hanges.txt
HenryRub

New DSDL/Auto updates for Trinity

Post by HenryRub »

i just got my dsdl and i tried downloading the update and it says the server found an error try again later or contact diablosport
BMamba

Re: New DSDL/Auto updates for Trinity!!

Post by BMamba »

Updated DSDL on the PC after prompted. I then plugged in my handheld to the PC. DSDL will not recognize it. Tried to uninstall and reinstall new update...still just "searching for tool..." but nothing happens. Where am I going wrong here?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

try a new/different usb cable.. would definitely not be the first time of seeing a usb cable go bad...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
BMamba

Post by BMamba »

The USB is powering the handheld up as if it's plugged into a vehicle, or dsdl is not open. When I open DSDL it just continues to search for tool instead of giving me the option to update it. My device manager isn't even recognizing that it's plugged in. Tried reinstalling drivers also. Just going to call in.
BMamba

Post by BMamba »

The two cables I tried were charge only apparently. Third try is a charm. Found original diablo cable and plugged it in. Recognizing it. #facepalm Thanks for the help