All Hail Diablosport!

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

GT

All Hail Diablosport!

Post by GT »

I have had this Trinity for a couple months now and only used it for data logging and to clear Trouble Codes on my 08 Mustang GT. Today I got the nerve to try to install a 93 Octane tune in it, and all I have to say is Holy #$%#! I have an Automatic and I took off from a dead stop and the car snapped my neck back. I was not prepared for this unit to affect my car THAT much! Diablosport knows EXACTLY what they are doing. I can barely believe that just reprogramming the PCM can affect the car that much! It's like I am driving a diffrent car now...
mikel

RE: All Hail Diablosport!

Post by mikel »

Awesome, glad you finally got around to installing the tune....

Now go get a CAI and run one of the CAI tunes and find even more power!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
GT

Post by GT »

Yeah, I"m thinking of a K and N CAI... Quite frankly though, I am pretty happy with the way the car is running now after that tune...
concoursd

Post by concoursd »

GT.

I would recommend an Airaid Intake or JLT or the FRPP/Steeda 90mm (metal box) intake. Those three make the best performance increases and have DiabloSport tunes already loaded in your trinity for them.
GT

Post by GT »

Thanks, I'll look into those brands.
GT

Post by GT »

I just bought the JLT CAI from American Muscle for 209.00. There is a pre-loaded tue for this mod on the Trinity? Does any one know about this ?!
GT

Post by GT »

Could someone from Diablosport please tell me if the Trinity has any pre-loaded tunes for a JLT CAI for an 08 GT?
Vas@Diablosport

Post by Vas@Diablosport »

Yes, if you go to the performance tune menu, there should be a JLT tune option in the list.
No, i don't work here.
GT

Post by GT »

This unit keeps surprising the hell out of me... I don't even have to pay someone for a tune for this mod?! Life is good... I am glad I bought this unit and not that 1200.00 SCT piece of crap...