Trying to run a calibration update

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

ssprntja

Trying to run a calibration update

Post by ssprntja »

I have a 2014 Ford Flex and am using the Trinity t1000. When I try to run the calibration update it tells me the following:
calibration KHDL2PJ is not supported by ford_can_gas at 1r13g. Any help for this?
mikel

Re: Trying to run a calibration update

Post by mikel »

ssprntja wrote:I have a 2014 Ford Flex and am using the Trinity t1000. When I try to run the calibration update it tells me the following:
calibration KHDL2PJ is not supported by ford_can_gas at 1r13g. Any help for this?
Please update the tool to the 1r13h version then try it again.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
ssprntja

Post by ssprntja »

Where do I find that version? When I check the downloads page I only see the g version not the h.
LAFNGAS

Post by LAFNGAS »

ensure your trinity is not married, if it is then plug in the tool and go to performance and then install original backup

then go to their website and re download their dsdownloader to ensure you have the newest version.

follow the prompts and then connect the trinity to the computer with the usb cable and it should go through and auto update the tool to the newest crom and then retry installing the tune to your vehicle
mike_m

Post by mike_m »

LAFNGAS wrote:ensure your trinity is not married, if it is then plug in the tool and go to performance and then install original backup

then go to their website and re download their dsdownloader to ensure you have the newest version.

follow the prompts and then connect the trinity to the computer with the usb cable and it should go through and auto update the tool to the newest crom and then retry installing the tune to your vehicle
This is exactly right. Here is the complete walkthrough:

https://www.diablosport.com/images/supp ... ctions.pdf