Digital speedo

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

DougTomczak

Digital speedo

Post by DougTomczak »

Since no one replied to my last post, here we go again, I did what you said, found the digital speedo on one of the tunes in the Trinity and deleted everything but the speedo, BUT, the gage is to small to see, I want a large read out. Since the digital read out isn't in the PID's, how do I make the speedo I have bigger? I don't see where I can do this. It was one of the two things I bought this unit for, so it is important to me. 2013 F150 - 5.0 engine
mikel

Re: Digital speedo

Post by mikel »

the digital ones are only so big, you can use a large wiper gauge or large round dial gauge to display just speed if desired.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DougTomczak

Post by DougTomczak »

I would use one of those gages, IF, I could find the speedo gage, you have only 1 speedo gage in the ford 150 unit and it is a KMPH, which is NOT what I want. Now like I said earlier, if you made a standard mph gage for your tune, in the unit, then, PLEASE, tell me where it is at so I can make one also.

In addition, the trinity is still draining the battery in my truck, even after putting it into sleep mode after 60min. I would of thought by now, you would have a on off switch, I bet it is your number one complaint.

By the way, don't tell me to change the KMPH properties, because, it says there isn't any!
mikel

Post by mikel »

you are saying that clicking on the KPH gauge in the edit menu and selecting change display units, produces a message that there are no options available?

Sleep timer should be set to 0 seconds to avoid drainage issues.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DougTomczak

Post by DougTomczak »

Yes, no options
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

Please got to options and show information and tell me the version on your tool. When you got it was it already updated or no?

If not, it may need to have the default dashboards reinstalled and should resolve this.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.