Downloading Original Backup

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

bm150

Downloading Original Backup

Post by bm150 »

New to using a tuner. I have a 2015 F-150 EcoBoost, and I'm trying to load the Premium Fuel tune but I can't seem to be able to download the original backup from DSDL.

When trying to load the tune to my truck, I keep getting told that there's no Original Backup File available. It gives me the options to either read the Backup from my truck, or to download it online from DiabloSport Downloader. I've updated my tuner and clicked the "Calibration Updater" as instructed to by the Trinity multiple times, but still can't get the Original Backup file to download.

I'd really like to figure out how to download it online rather than spend an hour in my truck waiting to read it, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated. Thanks
DiabloMatt

Re: Downloading Original Backup

Post by DiabloMatt »

bm150 wrote:New to using a tuner. I have a 2015 F-150 EcoBoost, and I'm trying to load the Premium Fuel tune but I can't seem to be able to download the original backup from DSDL.

When trying to load the tune to my truck, I keep getting told that there's no Original Backup File available. It gives me the options to either read the Backup from my truck, or to download it online from DiabloSport Downloader. I've updated my tuner and clicked the "Calibration Updater" as instructed to by the Trinity multiple times, but still can't get the Original Backup file to download.

I'd really like to figure out how to download it online rather than spend an hour in my truck waiting to read it, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated. Thanks

give me a sec on this.
sohfast94

Re: Downloading Original Backup

Post by sohfast94 »

What does DSDL say when trying to download the file?
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.