Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Ford Gas calibration BNPP1PC is not supported by Ford_can_gas 1r13n.

calibration BNPP1PC is not supported by Ford_can_gas 1r13n.

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

just purchased a T1000 and i cant get it to install i keep getting the calibration is no supported error.

PLEASE HELP!

2015 F 150 2.7 eco boost
version V.1r13n

did you contact our support team about this today?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

yes i did but i have no resolution as of yet and no working tuner.

so i call in to get an update on the tuner i sent in for repair/testing and after waiting 25 mins on hold someone in your office picks up the phone and hangs up, i can hear people talking before getting hung up on!

so i call back and i get a message stating your all in meetings and cant answer the phone. your customer service is horrible i paid alot for a tuner and even more to have it sent next day and it does not work from the start and 2 weeks later you all wont even answer the phone.

thanks for confirming who not to use in the future!

I apologize if there was a disconnect, did you have us on hold while you were waiting?

We always wait at least 30 seconds for someone to respond after picking up a call.

Please feel free to use support@diablosport.com or respond to anyone you have been emailing with here.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Over 20 days later and I still don't have what I paid for. I don't even have a phone call or email letting me know what's going on

But my money was taken real fast when I ordered it

i received my repaired tuner today!! guess what! still does not work. piece of crap, never again will i purchase from your company you are such a rip off.

Return to Trinity Ford Gas