Same Topic

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

budlun

Same Topic

Post by budlun »

I know I am not supposed to do this , but you won't even look at the first thread we were working on. Did I piss you off, do something wrong or just what? Your ads say tunes for life. You would also be better off to have a Steeda CAI already on your tuners, since it is one of the most popular ones and is built much better than most. We were working on it , then I just was forgotten . What's up with that? Will you please help. I know I'm not the only one you have to deal with , but this is rediculus!!!! Just tell me what I need to do. I will put the ethanol crap in my $30,000 car if I must , but I need to know. I have been waiting for a month or I would not have started a new thread,sorry, Steeda CAI is it that hard to figure out. I drove down from Arkansas to be a beta tester for you guys and you can't even help me , and yourself at the same time.This tune needs to be on every Trinity you sell,PERIOD. I would be thankful for a speedy reply , even if it's kiss my ass I don't have time to F___ with you. And then at least I could figure out what to do.I don't have to have the cat delete ,but it would be nice. also at 70 mph all 5 lights come on and almost blinds you at night. I can also live with that , but I shouldn't have to. Please don't make me change brands of flash tuners that come loaded with this tune from the factory like yours should have. Actually that is what we were trying to do when I was so rudely forgotten :punisher: Please help me and I can help you get a good tune for the masses. Had I known that the Steeda CAI tune wasn't on the Trinity, I promise I would not have bought one. Please help me get my car where I can drive it again. Thanks , Bud, I hope SOMEONE ACTUALLY READS THIS.
DiabloMatt

Re: Same Topic

Post by DiabloMatt »

replied to your original post with updated tunes. 8)