corrupt vin number

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

yettimaster

corrupt vin number

Post by yettimaster »

so i went to change my tune back to stock and the tuner is saying corrupt vin and i can not do anything with it. any help would be appreciated. i sent an email on the technical support page but have not gotten a reply. 2012 ford f150, t1000 tuner version v.1r13o
mikel

Re: corrupt vin number

Post by mikel »

I have never seen corrupt VIN as an error, can you give us a call with the tool powered up in the truck?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
yettimaster

Post by yettimaster »

called this morning and got the issue fixed. thanks. The other issue i talked with you quite awhile back about the racing tab not working still does not work. the tab opens and the 0-60 test comes up but does not register the vehicle is moving i have tried all the different options in the racing tab with no success, when i press the reset button it pops up saying connecting to vehicle and never resets. the speedometer gauge in monitoring works but in the racing tab it does not show the vehicle is moving. :blowup:
chenko24

Post by chenko24 »

My tool just did this to me.... no vin number on tool and is locked... Truck is running like garbage now..... Can return to stock. how did you get it solved? I called Diablo and they are closed do to a hurricane... of course when I need help.