loaded tune now wont start cant read pcm to install back up

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

deezo

loaded tune now wont start cant read pcm to install back up

Post by deezo »

please help i have removed battery cables and and tried everthing i can think of. im thinking i need a new pcm thanks for any help trinity on an 06 ford crown vic
mikel

Re: loaded tune now wont start cant read pcm to install back

Post by mikel »

please give us a call with the tool powered up in the car so we can try to recover it.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
deezo

Post by deezo »

okay, ill try to get off work early in the next couple of days. Im sure you guys are closed by the time i get home central time. you'll be hearing from me soon. thanks
mikel wrote:please give us a call with the tool powered up in the car so we can try to recover it.

Thanks
deezo

Post by deezo »

mikel wrote:please give us a call with the tool powered up in the car so we can try to recover it.

Thanks
on hold now, tool powered up, ready to go. lets pray this works :evil_angel:
deezo

Post by deezo »

okay first off thank you Shawn with tech support. we got it fixed... but it happened again :oops: :blowup: so im going to have to take another day off work to get with tech again. but i think i know whats happening. it happens when i modify the neutral rpm value. really wish you had an online source to get passwords so i could force the back up again it did not work through the expert menu had to go to troubleshooting restore backup and force it with password . so if i get the code can i call and get a password that will work when i get home, like if i got the code in the morning called at lunch i should be good? thanks for the help by the way, very appreciated. :) :D
juangorena

Re: loaded tune now wont start cant read pcm to install back up

Post by juangorena »

My friends i have installed a tune on my 2016 3.5 Eco F150 , original back up saved, tune installed i removed the tuner T1000 , turn the truck on , Everything looked ok , press gas pedal twice, everything normal i turned off the truck.

Next time i tríed to turn on the truck all alarms went on the Dashboard, no mileage shown.

The tuner states that si unable to Get the Vin out PCM

NOW TRUCK DONT WORK , what can i do ?
mikel

Post by mikel »

deezo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:44 pm okay first off thank you Shawn with tech support. we got it fixed... but it happened again :oops: :blowup: so im going to have to take another day off work to get with tech again. but i think i know whats happening. it happens when i modify the neutral rpm value. really wish you had an online source to get passwords so i could force the back up again it did not work through the expert menu had to go to troubleshooting restore backup and force it with password . so if i get the code can i call and get a password that will work when i get home, like if i got the code in the morning called at lunch i should be good? thanks for the help by the way, very appreciated. :) :D
The code changes each time you access it, so its best to do it all in real time.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com